Spike760

lynch.

1002497916_l.jpg

Hey, I was wondering if anyone else was a fan of lynch. I've been listening to them for a while, they're one of my favorites. Hazuki might be my favorite vocalist, I love his voice. They have two mini-albums, and a bunch of singles. They also have a new full legnth album coming out in April. I'm very excited. I'll be posting some uploads of lynch. later on.

What does everyone else think of lynch.?

I haven't know of them for too long, but I like what I've heard and I've been trying to

get my hands on as much of their music as possible.

What do you have? I have their discography. I uploaded "roaring in the dark". It's in the download section now, it's a two song single it has:

- roaring in the dark

- stuck pain

Real good, I highly suggest it, if you don't have that single already.

What the heel are you talking about when you said two mini-album, Jake?!?

Greedy Dead Souls - album

Underneath the Skin - maxi-single

Grateful Shit - single

Roaring in the Dark - single

Enemy - single

Forgiven - single

Nowhere do I see even one mini-album, lol. You're crazy, Jake.

On a different note, Lynch. rules. Greedy Dead Souls is still my favorite from them, but hopefully their new album kicks ass too.

I always considered Greedy Dead Souls and Underneath the Skin mini-albums for some reason. Mine are all mixed up in my lynch. folder. I need to organize so bad, lol.

Oh really? I never knew that, I've heard of Gullet, never listened to them, now I have to. Was Hazuki a member too? Or did he come from like deathgaze? Who all was in Gullet? Was Yususke, because he came late.

i'm not too sure. There's not a whole lot of info on them. They're on last.fm

i'am sure that Hazuki came from Deathgaze though.

Ok, I found someone who had the other singles on LJ, except the links were expired, I requested a re-upload though, so hopefully I can get the other two singles, and you can complete the discography.

I have a lot of Berry, but probably not their discography, but I have a lot. I still like lynch. better, which reminds me THE AVOIDED SUN is released next Wednsday.