Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

FEST VAINQUEUR has resumed their activites and new album "ReGENERATION" release

didn't they already resume activities about a year ago?

the tweet above says there was a legal dispute with their former label about their name so they had to change it but I literally see no difference??? unless I'm retarded and missed something?????

Oh I was just thinking about them a few days ago wondering what they were up to, I thought maybe they disbanded. 

Btw they'll release a new album soon calling "ReGENERATION" !

Ec4fWDFUYAE1ttO?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Kiryu999

this band is confusing af now in regards to their "resume activities". I wish Kazi was still with them, everything made sense with them when he was with them.

9 hours ago, suji said:

didn't they already resume activities about a year ago?

the tweet above says there was a legal dispute with their former label about their name so they had to change it but I literally see no difference??? unless I'm retarded and missed something?????

They've been performing as "FV" for the revival tour. I guess they won the rights to the old band name.

1年間の活動休止を経て2019年10月27日に『FV』として活動を再開し、そしてついに2020年7月14日より『FEST VAINQUEUR』(フェスト ヴァンクール)として完全復活を遂げた。LIVEで披露されていた新曲6曲が『ReGENERATION』としてリリース決定!

14 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

Oh I was just thinking about them a few days ago wondering what they were up to, I thought maybe they disbanded. 

Btw they'll release a new album soon calling "ReGENERATION" !

I am very excited about this return, I love these guys. The new song is lovely, apart from the bizarre snare drum sound that is on so many rock and metal recordings these days. It seems the new "album" is a mini-album, however, according to this post on their website:

https://festvainqueur.jp/info/3397128

On 7/14/2020 at 5:31 PM, Shaolan974 said:

After a one-year hiatus, FEST VAINQUEUR has resumed their activites today !

They didn't resume their activities, they are already back since almost one year.

Just, when they came back in October 2019, they explained that they HAD to change their name to FV, because their previous company/label was owning the name "FEST VAINQUEUR". (Same happened with Alice Nine that had to change to A9 when they left PS Company)

Fans organized a petition so that the band could get their name back, and the band have been involved in a lawsuit with  their label/company for that, and it seems that they won since they announced that they'll use their past name "FEST VAINQUEUR" again! The announcement is just about that.

Sign in to follow this