Itsenapink

Has Mana had plastic surgery??

I was very curious  if it has been confirmed that Mana from Malice mizer/ Moi dix mois has had plastic surgery, because I swear the dude hasn't aged whatsoever lol.

If he did I think it would of been earlier in his career, he's also very good with makeup. I've seen modern pictures of him without makeup and he still looks young though. The first sign of getting old for many of these musicians will probably happen in the hands & neck.

6 hours ago, 少女椿 said:

No facial expression - no aging...

Actually, literally this.

I have a friend that is really close to Mana. He told me that he speaks very, very low (and covering his mouth with his hands lol) even to his friends/members/staffs. By doing that he doesnt move his face muscles and he doesn't get aging signs as welll.

I think he's tried his best to prevent aging since he was pretty young which has helped tremendously down the line. Japanese people in general are like that. He's also a vampire too, so there's that.

Does anyone know if Mana was a smoker at some point? Can't recall.

14 hours ago, fruitfork said:

I think he's tried his best to prevent aging since he was pretty young which has helped tremendously down the line. Japanese people in general are like that. He's also a vampire too, so there's that.

Does anyone know if Mana was a smoker at some point? Can't recall.

Nop, he doesnt smoke also dont drink a lot. He's very healthy, that plus doesnt moving his face helps a lot.

On 12/7/2020 at 5:36, fruitfork said:

Creo que ha hecho todo lo posible para prevenir el envejecimiento desde que era muy joven, lo que ha ayudado enormemente en el futuro. Los japoneses en general son así. También es un vampiro, así que ahí está.

¿Alguien sabe si Mana fue fumador en algún momento? No puedo recordar.

He look old  now same with kozi 50 years

On 12/2/2020 at 7:03 PM, Nowhere Girl said:

Yeah, about that...

ElY7H6gXUAItjhT?format=jpg

From a cursory browse of his twitter account, he still looks damned fine.

Anyone can look wrinkleless with high enough contrast, perfect lighting, right angle and some editing to finish it off. From what I heard he's put in the work to avoid wrinkles as well, but everything else helps.