sads123

deadman will release new album「silent scream calls twilight」and extend revival till 2021

As can be seen in their official site here:

http://deadman.jp/archives/944

, deadman will extend their revival to 2021, the year of their 20th anniversary.

deadman will also release a self-cover album titled 「silent scream calls twilight」in 2021, remaking their previously released songs. Song list will be voted by fans.

Edited by sads123

Ah you just beat me to it by a minute! :D 

Too bad it's not gonna be an album of new songs, but... still... SO EXCITED!!!!

Edited by Jigsaw9

6 minutes ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Ah you just beat me to it by a minute! :D 

Too bad it's not gonna be an album of new songs, but... still... SO EXCITED!!!!

This is not a competition 😁

But I'm puzzled why don't they just release a DVD of their recent gigs; quick money & minimal effort. The new album will definitely attract those who had already attended their lives to return. Extending the revival will also allow the 2-man gig with cali gari to be postponed further (which is good for me).

@sads123 Yeah, one would think they could make a quick buck easier with a DVD release... I might have misunderstood this because I'm using translator websites (lol), but the article does seem to say that the re-recording album is only "part one" of the special 2021 anniversary project. Sooo I guess we cannot rule out a potential DVD release in the future (or other stuff).

Edited by Jigsaw9

21 minutes ago, Jigsaw9 said:

@sads123 Yeah, one would think they could make a quick buck easier with a DVD release... I might have misunderstood this because I'm using translator websites (lol), but the article does seem to say that the re-recording album is only "part one" of the special 2021 anniversary project. Sooo I guess we cannot rule out a potential DVD release in the future (or other stuff).

Yes, you are right that the article mentions "第一弾", which suggests this is 1st of many activities planned.

Erm, after some thinking, I have to correct myself; in this pandemic where jobs are lost and the economy faltering, buying luxuries will be the last thing on anyone's mind so releasing a DVD now will be shooting themselves in the foot. Its best to release CDs/DVDs when the economy is well enough for people to not 2nd think their spending.