hiko

Hi, I’m new! (So welcome me lol)

Hi, my name is hiko.

I’ve been a fan of Visual Kei for a really long time now, many years, but I have always listened to Jrock anyway

I am from Japan, though Japanese is not my first language as I’ve always been bilingual with English and Japanese

I am a big fan of X JAPAN, and for X I’d say I idolise Yoshiki and Taiji the most.

I also like L’Arc~en~Ciel, I have been their fan ever since I was a child.

I have been to various Jrock concerts, though I can’t go to many since I live on an Island in south Japan (Awaji Island) and am unable to travel

But some of the Jrock concerts I have been to are:

HYDE x5

VAMPS x2 

Dir en grey x1 

the GazettE x1

L’Arc~en~Ciel x3

Plastic Tree x4 

My actual name is Hideko (it sounds like a grandma name so hiko is cooler) 

You can send me a message whenever you want!

Welcome aboard! I hope you have a good time and feel at home 'around here. I really like X too, I had a hide avatar just a few days ago.

Edited by Total Saikou

Hi Hiko my Japanese given name is Misao but I don't like it much either so I go by Misa sometimes, in the online realm.

Also idolizing Yoshiki is a slippery slope but one I stand by.. heh. How were the Gazette live?

On 7/1/2020 at 1:57 AM, fruitfork said:

Hi Hiko my Japanese given name is Misao but I don't like it much either so I go by Misa sometimes, in the online realm.

Also idolizing Yoshiki is a slippery slope but one I stand by.. heh. How were the Gazette live?

When I saw the GazettE live (in 2015) I felt more excited than I had felt at a couple of other concerts I’ve been to so that made it unlike concerts for bands I had been into for awhile (yet at the time I had been a new fan of the GazettE) I was impressed by how much energy that they had! As soon as they started performing I thought I would fall over and get squished because everyone in the crowd started going crazy (I quite understand why) The only non-energy-filled part was Ruki’s voice.. He sounded really tired!   I could tell he was straining his voice from listening to him..  But nonetheless he wasn’t disappointing in any way (He never disappoints!)  I’d say that Reita had the most energy out of the entire band, especially when they played Inside Beast! That was my favourite song that they played.  I don’t really have much more detail to add as I don’t remember much more, but it was an amazing night! 

That was way too long, wasn’t it?