Hi everyone, some of you may already know me but for those that don't, my name is Cinny.

I've been into visual kei for almost five years now, I was introduced through Miyavi, but the first band I listened to was SULFURIC ACID.

My background is punk, so by nature most of my favorite bands are from the beginnings or proto (Extasy, Free-Will, Anarchist Records). This is my favorite period because I feel like it contained the most soul and creativity, I'm generally not into many modern bands but I still enjoy listening, I like seeing a newer band with innovation because it feels fresh for the scene.

I've always felt that I've had a personal relation and connection to Visual Kei since I learned about it and heard some great old school bands for the first time. Making an introduction here is long overdue for me, I hope I can get along well with everyone and have nice talks!

These are some bands I like the most, I also love a lot of more obscure music, I can be put into a 90s or Kote fan category.

Dué le quartz

COLOR

妃阿甦

X/X JAPAN

SEX-ANDROID

THE DEAD P☆P STARS

SISTER'S NO FUTURE

かまいたち

MALICE MIZER

SEX VIRGIN KILLER

AION

ect.

Nice to meet you all :) 🐸

Welcome! I am new as well hehe.. and I love 90’s jrock! 

P.S. I love X JAPAN! They’re my favourite band and I wish to see them live someday! ♥️

3 hours ago, cinnymoncinder said:

My background is punk, so by nature most of my favorite bands are from the beginnings or proto (Extasy, Free-Will, Anarchist Records). This is my favorite period because I feel like it contained the most soul and creativity

Same here!

Welcome!

Great taste, especially in VK punk bands! Finally, someone else who stans SEX VIRGIN KILLER! :starry:I'm more than happy to welcome you to MH. Have fun, and I hope that you'll feel at home 🥰

Thanks everyone for the welcoming, everyone seems friendly :)

On 6/30/2020 at 6:41 PM, hiko said:

P.S. I love X JAPAN! They’re my favourite band and I wish to see them live someday! ♥️

That's awesome, how long have you been a fan? What's your favorite song by them? :)

On 6/30/2020 at 10:35 PM, 少女椿 said:

Same here!

That's cool, what are some of your favorite songs?

On 6/30/2020 at 11:09 PM, Total Saikou said:

Great taste, especially in VK punk bands! Finally, someone else who stans SEX VIRGIN KILLER! 

masa is a really great guitarist, not many fans of the vocals but I think they fit the band well, I think masa is currently in the band solo but has plans to continue soon. Will be interesting 

8 hours ago, shiroihana said:

Welcome person I totally don't know

🐸

Well I just woke up and the first thing I saw was this lmfao thx for setting the mood :(