hiko

X JAPAN’s Toshi is infertile?

A few months ago I found on some website (I don’t remember where) that was giving information about X JAPAN members and it mentioned Toshi is infertile.  As I’ve never been much of a Toshi fan, I wouldn’t know whether this is true or not.  I assumed it was most likely false information until I saw some comment in one of his Instagram posts, in Japanese language, saying something along the lines of “It’s too bad you can’t have children”  So I asked one of his fans about it and she said that it was true, and that he has always been infertile.. but I’m still pretty skeptical.  So I became really curious from this as I saw this again.  Is this completely made up or actually true? 

1 minute ago, suji said:

why does that matter?

I was just curious about it, as I had heard it being heavily rumoured 

That's pretty personal information, not sure how it would be on the Internet. Could be a rumour started by an angry ex, or an angry ex who knew this and spread it out of spite. 

yes it is true, therefore the mustang stallion babydaddymachine band duties were delegated to hide while x lasted

source: me, perpetually pregnant hide gya eyeing sugizo now.

9 hours ago, platy said:

That's pretty personal information, not sure how it would be on the Internet. Could be a rumour started by an angry ex, or an angry ex who knew this and spread it out of spite. 

I also have a feeling it could be a rumour that was just started on Tanuki that somehow got to people who don’t know the source of it

8 hours ago, Tokage said:

The song ''X'' is actually about how he got his tubes tied and Yoshiki insists on performing it every time just to assert his dominance

Guess I’ll see that song that way for the rest of my life 🤣

Maybe it's something very deep and meta and they mean his creativity vein got infertile, as his creative juices don't flow like the good old 80's days? 👀

I mean it could happen to old artists, look at Yoshiki.

Edited by Arkady