Sign in to follow this  
HERESEY

Hello

Hi, I've never been good at these sort of things, but I've been a fan of the GazettE since Disorder and have been a member of Heresy since around that time. Oh wow just realized I typoed my own name, rip x_x; Anyway, I like the GazettE, Baby Metal, 12012, SEKAI NO OWARI, some non-vk metal, HYDE, ∀NTI FEMINISM, ABC and much more than I feel like naming lol 

I hope you’re having fun, @WhirlingBlack Mods should NEVER have the authority or power to ban a user, it should be the admins who do so, and I’m sorry I hurt your feelings with a BANNER, not a profile picture, not something you see unless you go onto my profile. I’m sorry I hurt your feelings so badly that you banned me for life. I mean, you can try, I don’t see why you can’t be an adult and just talk to me instead of just banning me because I hurt your feelings. I’ll be around, be back in time and yeah I’ll conform to group think, but until then you’ll wonder if I’m every new user. Have fun! :)

18 minutes ago, ruki said:

I hope you’re having fun, @WhirlingBlack Mods should NEVER have the authority or power to ban a user, it should be the admins who do so, and I’m sorry I hurt your feelings with a BANNER, not a profile picture, not something you see unless you go onto my profile. I’m sorry I hurt your feelings so badly that you banned me for life. I mean, you can try, I don’t see why you can’t be an adult and just talk to me instead of just banning me because I hurt your feelings. I’ll be around, be back in time and yeah I’ll conform to group think, but until then you’ll wonder if I’m every new user. Have fun! :)

This is a decision that the entire team stands behind secret, so your point is moot. You have been pushing the envelope time and time again with your topics and it's had more than it's fair share of negative effects on the forum. We've made it clear that political chat is not allowed on this forum, and that includes your all lives matter banner. A ban is a ban and you have to respect it.