Sign in to follow this  
TheTrendkiller

Biggest Dir en grey Collections?

Hi, 

Does anyone have pictures of Dir en grey collections by hardcore fans ?

I'm curious to see what treasures people are secretly hording at home. Any pics or links are appreciated 😁

16 minutes ago, sleepy coffee said:

@Seelentau by a fucking long shot

I've seen his/her CD/DVD collection but there must be bigger ones with much more different fan merchandise/collectibles😛

Edited by DerKnecht

It depends. If it's about pure numbers, my collection is not that big. I basically just have all regular albums and singles and then some other stuff.
But there's people who collect not only music, but also magazines, tour goodies etc., those collections easily outnumber mine.

I've seen some on Facebook that have entire shelves full of magazines the members appeared in, their fanclub magazine etc.

But I don't really collect those, so of course collectors like that have more physical stuff than I do.

But if it comes to rarity, then yeah, I've yet to see someone who can outdo mine in that aspect. I do know two or three others who have the GAUZE LP, though.

But I don't know anybody else who has some of the tapes I have, for example. And then there's all those tereko that most fans don't have, of course.

But I think I said so elsewhere: It's not that hard to do if you're willing to spend money on it. GAUZE LP used to be this holy grail, but I've seen so many for sale in the last three years only, it's not really thaaat special.

Now, VULGAR LP on the other hand... :D So obviously, there are people who have stuff that's more rare than mine, but they don't post it online, sadly. 😕

Edited by Seelentau

11 hours ago, Seelentau said:

It depends. If it's about pure numbers, my collection is not that big. I basically just have all regular albums and singles and then some other stuff.
But there's people who collect not only music, but also magazines, tour goodies etc., those collections easily outnumber mine.

I've seen some on Facebook that have entire shelves full of magazines the members appeared in, their fanclub magazine etc.

But I don't really collect those, so of course collectors like that have more physical stuff than I do.

But if it comes to rarity, then yeah, I've yet to see someone who can outdo mine in that aspect. I do know two or three others who have the GAUZE LP, though.

But I don't know anybody else who has some of the tapes I have, for example. And then there's all those tereko that most fans don't have, of course.

But I think I said so elsewhere: It's not that hard to do if you're willing to spend money on it. GAUZE LP used to be this holy grail, but I've seen so many for sale in the last three years only, it's not really thaaat special.

Now, VULGAR LP on the other hand... :D So obviously, there are people who have stuff that's more rare than mine, but they don't post it online, sadly. 😕

I didn't doubt the rarity of your individual items.  I just want to see some full blown dir en grey shrines 🤪 Which facebook group was that?

Sign in to follow this