NAZI AESTHETICS BAND BATTLE ROYALE  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Best Nazi Aesthetics Band? Aesthetic & Good Music

• ROSENFELD
    • MEIN KAMPF
    • ROMMEL
    • DANGERZONE
    • Harkenkreuz

Aw man, that edgy old school speed/thrash stuff, good times. It's a tie between Rommel and Rosenfeld for me. I enjoyed both Pigs of the Empire [Rosenfeld] and ROMMEL a lot, I can't choose! :starry:

I'm not a huge fan of the aesthetic either way because of the implications (no matter how much Mein Kampf writes songs about driving fast and no matter how much Rommel writes songs about zombies), but I find Rommel to be the best band from a musical point of view because they had Shu who is an amazing technical guitarist. 

(Although I hope that it doesn't need to be said, I would like to say that I'm not a Nazi, nor do I sympathise with the Nazi cause. As far as I know, these bands used the Nazi image for edgy shock value, not because they supported a genocide.)

Edited by Laurence02

All these bands are just kinda generic Z-tier thrash metal I could find anywhere just by throwing a stone, but if I had to vote I'd go for ROSENFELD (only because I listened to them much more than the others).

Harkenkreuz sounded AMAZING! At least from the 2 live videos i found from them on youtube many, many years ago. Although not sure if there are more bands going by the name "HarkenkreuZ" cuz from what i remember they didn't had any nazi theme going on - at least not in their visuals... Soundwise/from the cover art from their i guess 1 and only CD i've ever seen probably yes...

Anyway also had a little conversation with their vocalist on ameba a little bit and he told me that he works as a nurse which was quite interesting to know.

This poll is invalid without Parasite

Oh wow. That song is really good.

A 卍 band I've been listening recently to is marry an blood. They didn't have the aesthetic going on all the time though, and it was mostly the singer who wore the uniform.

Also UnsraW had the nazi thing going on with all the members for a while.

q1h65ii.jpg

Edited by fruitfork

59 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

Harkenkreuz sounded AMAZING! At least from the 2 live videos i found from them on youtube many, many years ago. Although not sure if there are more bands going by the name "HarkenkreuZ" cuz from what i remember they didn't had any nazi theme going on - at least not in their visuals... Soundwise/from the cover art from their i guess 1 and only CD i've ever seen probably yes...

Anyway also had a little conversation with their vocalist on ameba a little bit and he told me that he works as a nurse which was quite interesting to know.

I guess i "cancel" my vote on the TOP... because i found out the band that i meant in my post was called "HakenkreuZ" and they sounded fucking awesome!!

But they weren't a Vk band... so yeah... XD

MEIN KAMPF are pretty much ROSENFELD at this point since HISAYOSHI is the vocalist now and DANGERZONE might as well be a mix of ROSENFELD, MEIN KAMPF, Aion and early X wrapped into one.

The staff has seen this topic and have decided to let it stay open. For now.

Visual kei has taken inspiration from Nazi-era symbolism time and time again, for better or for worse. To ignore that would be feigning ignorance. We see no harm in simple discussion of the bands and the (very small) scene related to that. We have had similar topics in the past with no repercussions. However, the current era and political climate is a different story. Discussion on this topic may or may not be possible.

We will end up locking this topic if it proves to be a breeding ground for incels on the forum.

9 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

All these bands are just kinda generic Z-tier thrash metal I could find anywhere just by throwing a stone, but if I had to vote I'd go for ROSENFELD (only because I listened to them much more than the others).

Waitwat. You think Rosenfeld is generic? Name one album that sounds anything like Pigs of the Empire, brah. The album is like a mix of Morbid Saint, Hobbs Angel of Death, Infernäl Mäjesty, which is pretty neat as they were all incredibly unique, but with a whole different flavor to it as well which just makes the album sounds even more unique and different. If you don't count the progressive and technical thrash metal bands of the time this is easily one of the least generic thrash metal albums of the 80's and 90's.

@Bear Fair enough, I guess they weren't just memorable enough for me... :D (tho granted, I'm rarely in the mood to listen to these bands to begin with... I usually stick to Western thrash stuff, I feel more of a connection to those groups)

Edited by Jigsaw9