Keiyuh

What do you do when you're sad?

I to be honest have no way of escaping other then sleeping 

And if that doesent work I sit and think as long as it takes before I go back to sleep

I experience the same situation, and, it's honesty hard. I mostly keep myself occupied with music, and my special interests. Talking with friends about it may not make you happier, but it can help get things off your chest, and make you feel a little lighter at least

Just now, Himeaimichu said:

I experience the same situation, and, it's honesty hard. I mostly keep myself occupied with music, and my special interests. Talking with friends about it may not make you happier, but it can help get things off your chest, and make you feel a little lighter at least

That's something I cannot do unless I meet you in person 

And You would think otherwise  :)

I'm the sort of person who's gotta get right to the bottom of it all. If I feel sad, I have to proactively do what I can to address the source of the problem. That may just be because I tend to get angry before I get sad but whatever. Failing that, I talk to someone who can help me or, if there's really nothing anyone can do, I comfort myself with video games, rest and food (which is pretty much what I do in my spare time anyways).

8 minutes ago, Gesu said:

I'm the sort of person who's gotta get right to the bottom of it all. If I feel sad, I have to proactively do what I can to address the source of the problem. That may just be because I tend to get angry before I get sad but whatever. Failing that, I talk to someone who can help me or, if there's really nothing anyone can do, I comfort myself with video games, rest and food (which is pretty much what I do in my spare time anyways).

You can always talk with me..

When I was a kid I was bullied a lot. During 5th and 6th grade I would eat to drown the pain and that caused me to become a fatty fat-ass. Seriously, as an adult I'm only ~10-20 pounds heavier than I was when I was 11. I've shed a good portion of it off, and I'm losing weight right now (down 10 pounds!) but the leftover weight is almost like a scar from those times. I learned from my mistakes when I was taken out of that environment, so I haven't abused food like that since then.

Listening to music has been my main way of dealing with any emotional pain I'm going through ever since. A lot of VK songs really helped me through my mid teen years when I felt the crushing emptiness threatening to swallow me whole again. Some songs had lyrics that helped me feel better, one that I treasure deeply is deadman's "Follow the night light" which I loved enough to try translating it. I was pleased to learn that it has a message of holding out despite whatever madness you're going through. It felt like a message to me, at that time. I made sure to try to lose myself into my activities as to not bring in my negative emotions into things and hinder me. Also friends. Whether in the physical realm or online, having people I could trust and connect with made me feel so much better.