Keiyuh

Things that you wish you could change

The fact that llll-Ligro- doesn't exist anymore. I'll never get over this, ever.

Edited by Aferni

Even though Undercode wasn't signing non-Kansai acts at the time, Cuartet should've joined Undercode instead of Climax Enterprise. They would've made an awesome early Undercode band

3 hours ago, platy said:

>  the price of my rent

> bands switching a heavy sound for a pop sound

> Visual kei being so stuck in its ways

> The idol industry model

> the focus of the anime industry 

> the weather

I didint like linkin parks last album but I always enjoyed MTM and ats

Media and entertainment overly Japan 

Shitty overrated anime 

Finding escapism in things that will never be mine 

Being stuck in a dillema that will define everything 

Doing what's necessary or what I truly want 

Edited by Keiyuh

D'espairsRay's career post-"Coll:set"

Renter en soi's career post-"Sphire Croid"

I'd make HYDE's entire solo career sound like "ROENTGEN"

The production on MERRY's "Under-World" and "M. E. R. R. Y." albums

I'd make 9mm Parabellum Bullet stay indie and never sign to a major label.

I'd make LOSTAGE's original lineup remain in tact, instead of losing their 2nd guitarist.

that's all for now

I feel anguish in the air

People who never really had the emotion of sharing but with a face of annonimity and a false sense of security I feel entitled, graced to see so much what people want but never will they have 

Coop up what ever the media or entertainers shove 

Every community for everyone trying to find a place where they belong only reason for that is finding commonnery but will never help not even scratch the itch to truly feel or share that's why many go back to the past no to relieve their memory but understand what they thought intruiged in reality if you ever saw those things right now you wouldn't feel pretty much anything 

What would I want or change? 

Would it really matter? 

The outcome will be mineuscent 

A memento is what everyone has but no one needs 

• I wanna go back in time and tell hide to never ever under any circumstance put anything around his neck for the rest of his life 
  • Kaya's pop career direction. Ever since the single after Yumeji... It's just never been the same. I just physically can't listen to his new stuff anymore and I feel sad because I used to love his stuff so much
  • The fact that Yu~ki is the only MM member who hasn't attempted a solo career. I just can't help but want to seem him do something on his own, I know it'll be great
  • All those stupid ass name changes that don't mean shit, like Perestroika, A9, and 犬神サーカス團
  • VK's old fashioned industry practices
  • 8P-SB. Like the whole thing
  • Also ピノキヲ was a mistake

I wish I would have visited my grandfather in hospice when he was dying and had a proper goodbye. I also wish that I took better care of myself in my 20's (thankfully I'm in good health but still) and I wish that my aforementioned grandfather hadn't worked all of his life to die with nothing to his  name but a 30 year old beaten down vehicle. I don't regret really anything that I've done personally because I'm a strong believer in fate and feel that everything happens for a reason.

10 hours ago, secret_no_03 said:

I wish I would have visited my grandfather in hospice when he was dying and had a proper goodbye. I also wish that I took better care of myself in my 20's (thankfully I'm in good health but still) and I wish that my aforementioned grandfather hadn't worked all of his life to die with nothing to his  name but a 30 year old beaten down vehicle. I don't regret really anything that I've done personally because I'm a strong believer in fate and feel that everything happens for a reason.

That's so sad

11 minutes ago, Keiyuh said:

That's so sad

It's part not wanting to see him like that and part ignorance, they had deliberately lied to us and said that he'd only be there a few days, he died there not even a week later. The cancer had gone all through him by then and he had gone outside and walked around and fell and broke his arm and they put it in a sling because it wasn't going to heal anyway and I spent all of my waking hours the last six months of his life taking care of him and the last thing I said to him before I gave him some liquid morphine they had given him for pain was to get some rest. I woke up the next morning to find out that he'd fallen during the night and was taken back to the hospital in the morning; my grandmother having stayed up with him all night when he had woken her up yelling. Clearly I was passed out because taking care of someone with cancer, watching them wither away and lose 100 lbs, literally from 238 to 138 the week he died and looked like a holocaust victim is mentally taxing and stressful, made worse by him losing his mind and wondering where his parents were (obviously they were long dead). I really didn't want to see him like that and I don't think either of us could have stood me having to leave him there; he being to himself and talking up until about a day or so before he died and they sedated him to the point that he never woke up.

The worst part is probably because we had gotten there right after he had died, maybe 5 minutes too late and I never got to say goodbye or tell him I loved him, etc and the man raised me like a son since he had no children (my mother is from another man) and my father had been out of the picture until I was 15 so he was basically my dad. I won't continue to go at it, but man it's so much harder than you realize, you're waiting for them to die, you're just wanting them to be out of their misery and they linger and linger and then, yeah. If you ever have a loved one who's terminally ill don't wait to say goodbye because you might never get the chance. 

12 hours ago, secret_no_03 said:

It's part not wanting to see him like that and part ignorance, they had deliberately lied to us and said that he'd only be there a few days, he died there not even a week later. The cancer had gone all through him by then and he had gone outside and walked around and fell and broke his arm and they put it in a sling because it wasn't going to heal anyway and I spent all of my waking hours the last six months of his life taking care of him and the last thing I said to him before I gave him some liquid morphine they had given him for pain was to get some rest. I woke up the next morning to find out that he'd fallen during the night and was taken back to the hospital in the morning; my grandmother having stayed up with him all night when he had woken her up yelling. Clearly I was passed out because taking care of someone with cancer, watching them wither away and lose 100 lbs, literally from 238 to 138 the week he died and looked like a holocaust victim is mentally taxing and stressful, made worse by him losing his mind and wondering where his parents were (obviously they were long dead). I really didn't want to see him like that and I don't think either of us could have stood me having to leave him there; he being to himself and talking up until about a day or so before he died and they sedated him to the point that he never woke up.

The worst part is probably because we had gotten there right after he had died, maybe 5 minutes too late and I never got to say goodbye or tell him I loved him, etc and the man raised me like a son since he had no children (my mother is from another man) and my father had been out of the picture until I was 15 so he was basically my dad. I won't continue to go at it, but man it's so much harder than you realize, you're waiting for them to die, you're just wanting them to be out of their misery and they linger and linger and then, yeah. If you ever have a loved one who's terminally ill don't wait to say goodbye because you might never get the chance. 

As a kid Ive always wanted to be a doctor 

Not because of the hours and the pay because everywhere I see people who are hopeless stone faced doctors waiting untill it's lunch break and comeback 3 hours later when theres patients suffering and sad because no one cares my father was very happy when one of the doctors payed close attention when I was a kid there was a crater a whole in my chest doctors said it would be a fatal bone structure or my metabolism somehow gone extremely advanced in a way my bones were rapidly growing I can't remember how much we waited for the xray when it was my turn they gave me a appointment 1 year prior it was clearly serious because no one would tell what was wrong when one of the doctors got mad because all of the staff went for their lunch breaks he held one of the xray and did the job himself after 20 mins he told me he was glad that it wasent anything dangerous my father since then praying to that man for good health and fortune 

One of the many reasons for me to be a doctor and a philanthropist 

As time grows shifter it's always nice to see people doing what's right and people having the courage to share their thoughts and emotions