Jigsaw9

SADIY&KÖZIY (Sadie Pink Galaxy + Közi new project) single release

I'm not sure they mentioned anywhere that these would be made-to-order products (i.e. copies manufactured based on the number of preorders), I just assume when the release date comes it's not a 'pre-order' anymore, just a regular 'order'.

In any case, pre-ordered (the CD)! :D

edit: I also transcribed the supposed tracklist based on the YT preview (song order is not confirmed yet).

トゥームーンジャンクション (TWO MOON JUNCTION)

ジャングルに舞う (JUNGLE ni mau)

ロマンシンファイター (ROMANCIN' FIGHTER)

+ their karaoke versions

Edited by Jigsaw9

I am not sure about made to order, maybe the preorder is to see if they need to order to print  extra batches or not?

By the way, the costumer service person is so polite about it. Telling me his English is not very good but still very accommodating, telling me about the shipping cost. I feel a little bit guilty for replying in English. :D

I ordered the CD and casette. I am interested with the tees too, but doesn't seem any sizing available aside from the fact it was "adult size", whatever that means, so I skipped it. :D

@LIDL The first staff person who contacted me was the same too, awww. :D Also he signed his email as "Takao" which made my mind go to Takao Koma, and now I'm imagining Takao Koma having to work for Sadie's shop to save up the tuition fees to go to Electronic Drum Pad School in hopes of re-joining XA-VAT in the future, lol.

About the T-shirts I couldn't find any more concrete info either unfortunately, only that the size should "be equal to an XL". For reference I looked at other same-size ZIG UR IDOL brand tees in the webshop but none of them seem to be this exact style/type... but with all of them the shoulder width was always 49-50 cm if that helps (the other specifics varied widely).

Edited by Jigsaw9

Looks like it is started shipping. :D

On 6/24/2020 at 2:50 AM, Jigsaw9 said:

@LIDL 

About the T-shirts I couldn't find any more concrete info either unfortunately, only that the size should "be equal to an XL". For reference I looked at other same-size ZIG UR IDOL brand tees in the webshop but none of them seem to be this exact style/type... but with all of them the shoulder width was always 49-50 cm if that helps (the other specifics varied widely).

Ya, I decided to skip it in the end since there is bo clear sizing. I would love to wear those, I love the 80s style anime design of Sadie and Közi :D

But oh well.

Yaaaas, beautiful boxes of CDs~ ♥

Can't wait to have it in my hands! Haven't received a notice of shipping yet (just an email to confirm they will tell me when they send it), but any day nowww

My copies shipped and seems to be stuck in transit :(((

I love the previews, can't wait to hear the full songs >_<

1 hour ago, Igyou_Hime said:

My copies shipped and seems to be stuck in transit :(((

If it's any consolation, I ordered mine with EMS but the tracking site did not update at all, after the first two days (still showing it's in Japan) ...and then a week later, without any further tracking update the package magically arrived to my doorstep. So fingers crossed for you~

Edited by Jigsaw9

Mine arrived for few days now. I love the retro summer mood in it. Takao was writing me back that EMS is not doing delivery to my country because of covid-19. So we figured out another shipping company. And it was by this service called Kuroneko, which turns out to be affiliated with UPS, since it was delivered by UPS guy to my doorstep. So hope you'll get yours soon, Igyou!

Also, Sadie retweeeted my tweet :D

Thanks, don't know if I should start to worry, no updates has been made since my last post :/

I ordered the Közi USB stick yesterday with a shoppingservice just incase. Gaah can't wait to hear the songs >.<