Sign in to follow this  
Faku

Tainted World.

lmao, this shouldn't come as a shock to anyone. Like I said before, there's a reason the entire staff stayed here.

R.I.P. tainted world...

lmao, this shouldn't come as a shock to anyone. Like I said before, there's a reason the entire staff stayed here.

R.I.P. tainted world...

More like a reason most of the userbase itself stayed here. The community as a whole is smarter than you'd think.

Maybe.

Hopefully.

:( Ito is just a lazy ass. Kick him from the team I'll take his place, go to anime conventions and get people to join the forums in search of Viking Metal.

LOLOL is this for real? :lol:

Well...I was wondering why so much of the staff and users stayed here (my reason to stay as well), now I know. I heard about Dai being lazy and stuff, so staying with Champ and the crew seemed like a better alternative.

What's tainted world, who is this Jake and what is this all about? :?

Inform me?

Btw I heard from Nyasagi (mod on TW) that Jake said it was only a calling out to Dai because he was doing jackshit again

If you have to "call out" to your admin like that, that's pretty sad. Especially if said admin just miracolously came back and made huge promises of making amends, and how he wants to have his forum again that allegedly means so much to him.

Now imagine we had given Dai back control over this forum. We'd be dead in the water soon.

Anyway, nothing more to be said here. We have a new name, a new domain and lots of stuff in the making, no need to look back for us.

Eh, I loved TW, but MH is already feeling like home even more so, so what ever. TBH though, I didn't think TW would fail THAT fast.

Nyasagi = Revania

Another reason to hate the so called word Nya. :xxx: I'm seriously wondering if she even knows what a brain is.

Getting into topic: 8)

The new TW was doomed to fail the moment they decided to make Revania a mod.

But yea I expected them to hold out a few months, but guess not.