Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

毒殺テロリスト (Dokusatsu TERRORIST) / ドクテロイチロウ (DOKUTERO ICHIROU) new digital-only album release

毒殺テロリスト (Dokusatsu TERRORIST) members have compiled together songs from a 2016 demo CD-R and some other tracks, remastered them, and now made them available digitally as an album titled 新型毒殺那2020 (Shingata dokusatsu na 2020). They reported this would be a one-time thing only, no band revival (it's just something to help ppl pass the time during the virus).

It can be streamed/bought at a wide variety of platforms over HERE

prRaCRb.jpg.

Vocalist Ichirou has also released a digital-only collection album of his own on 2020/06/01, under the project name ドクテロイチロウとおかしな仲間たち (DOKUTERO ICHIROU to okashi na nakamatachi) containing various tracks he did outside of Dokusatsu TERRORIST.

Again, available at a multitude of online platforms HERE.

YBDgHrl.png

Edited by Jigsaw9

"Bro this is just a one-time only thing. We're not reviving I swear!" *Releases brand-new single*

"Bro seriously I just said this is just a one-time only thing. We're NOT reviving!" *Releases new album*

14 minutes ago, meat said:

I didn't realise these guys are still going...

Well, technically they aren't... but who knows, haha. One of the members mentioned on Twitter that the last time they met was back in 2016 during their short revival.

To my knowledge their most recently released studio material before this became a thing was a song featured on the 白い群衆 V.A. album released in 2016

@Tokage Yeah, looks like it. I also looked around a bit and it seems these songs are indeed mostly "older" stuff just remastered: track 1 seems to be new (?), while all the other songs were previously released on their 2016 "20th anniversary" demo CD-R (and three of those were already released even before that, on a 2014 demo CD-R). I guess it's nice to have these in an updated form now in one place.

Edited by Jigsaw9

44 minutes ago, Jigsaw9 said:

@Tokage Yeah, looks like it. I also looked around a bit and it seems these songs are indeed mostly "older" stuff just remastered: track 1 seems to be new (?), while all the other songs were previously released on their 2016 "20th anniversary" demo CD-R (and three of those were already released even before that, on a 2014 demo CD-R). I guess it's nice to have these in an updated form now in one place.

Track 1 is indeed new - it was released about a month ago: 

Considering that those 2014 and 2016 CD-Rs are probably rather hard to come by in the first place it's nice to have this stuff compiled into a digital release!

Vocalist Ichirou has also released a digital-only collection album of his own on 2020/06/01, under the project name ドクテロイチロウとおかしな仲間たち (DOKUTERO ICHIROU to okashi na nakamatachi) containing various tracks he did outside of Dokusatsu TERRORIST.

Again, available at a multitude of online platforms HERE.

YBDgHrl.png

(edited the original post with this info too)

Edited by Jigsaw9

Sign in to follow this