POLL: Best time to take a shower

🚿What is Your Optimal Shower Time?🚿  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Best time to take a shower:

• 🧼Morning. Start the day fresh!
    • ☀️Afternoon!
    • 💤Night. Wash the day off your back.
    • 🧽 Whenever I feel like/Whenever I get to it

I've got into debates about the best shower time with my friends. 

Not only do some people like taking a shower first thing in the morning, they make it as cold as possible. (masochists)

For me it depends, during winter I prefer night showers so I can go to bed warm. In warmer weather, it can vary but I still lean towards a shower later in the day. 

What about you?

As a person who takes a shower 3 times a day just because I love bathing, I can't decide the best timing for it, but it feels so nice to go to bed a little sleepy after hot shower at night... 

Definitely night for me, because my hair takes ages to dry and I like to have really long showers, so being rushed in the morning is no good. Also, you don't want to get all the dirt, germs and sweat from being out in the sun, commuting, etc. on your sheets and pajamas, so I think it makes the most sense to shower before bed.

I mean, that's not to say that I don't shower in the morning or afternoon sometimes if I feel like it, but generally I think the evening is the best way to go.

I'm a night shower-er, but my partner is a morning one.

I also will take one if doing something that's physically intensive (the gym, gardening, swimming, intense cleaning; anything that works up a sweat or is grimy), but I don't like to shower multiple times a day because eczema hurts

Glad to see so many night showerers here~ ^_^ when I clicked on this topic I thought it'd be the other way around because that's what I've heard more of based on previous conversations. If I was a morning person with very short hair then I think I could see the appeal to a morning shower but neither of those things are even remotely true for me so I take evening showers. I don't have to get up/go to bed at a different time for an evening shower so it's the least disruptive to my routine.

I know a lot of people think baths are gross, but I take them way more than showers. Nothing beats a good bubble bath and none of y'all can tell me otherwise. I take baths at night, so I can go to bed all clean and not dirty my sheets faster than usual. Sometimes my bubble bath has a nice scent that helps me go to sleep, too. When I do shower, it's either in the morning or afternoon. 

Edited by Total Saikou

I tend to shower before I start my day in the morning, and will often take another shower in the evening.

I usually shower three times a day as I work with kids. Once in the morning so I can feel nice and fresh when going to work, one as soon as I get home just to feel clean after having spent the day around spit, snot and filthy hands, and one before going to bed.

If I had to choose just one, I'd pick the morning shower. So good and important for me personally.

If I could I would 100% do it in the morning but considering I'd have to wake up at 430am to have enough time to shower and get to work I just take a shower immediately after work in the afternoon

This is always so difficult. I used to be a morning shower person because it would help wake me up for the day. But ever since moving abroad I've begun to switch and take night showers instead. I do switch back and forth though between morning and night, so at this point it really depends. If it's summer or I have a concert then I shower twice a day. If I'm just working a regular day then I shower the night before so I can get more sleep instead lmao 😫

Edited by solaris05

At least twice a day, always in the morning and then in the evening, plus whenever necessary during the day.

Edited by 123Sandman321

Since my job gets me a little dirty, I do have to take two showers sometimes.  One in the morning and one after shift. 

Edited by heresytrash

There is no "one" time everyone should be showering like twice a day unless you're a NEET who sits in one spot all day no shame tho not claiming I'm the king of hygiene lmao

Morning SHOWER before I do my makeup/hair and force me to wake up and night BATH to calm me the fuck down when I'm restless after work. Also if I went to the gym or had a particularly busy day it helps with soreness and this routine keeps my bedding fresher longer : D !!

On 5/22/2020 at 11:26 AM, platy said:

Not only do some people like taking a shower first thing in the morning, they make it as cold as possible. (masochists)

So called masochist here ^^

my roomate: When's the last time you took a shower? You look filthy.
me, an intellectual:

original.gif

I'm an evening washer. I usually end up showering right before I hit the sheets but try to wash up a few hours before going to bed so my hair has time to dry and not form into weird shapes.

Sign in to follow this