xxemirixx

i will confirm alot of abuse messages and comments towards me everytime i post

since i began my profile post of xxemirixx people who hate my music do everythign and all to make me quit and call me not only trash and childish but attention seeking.. while my works now being distribute everywhere i call them the demos of 2007 - 2020 .. while i cant record new works since dont have dj system sucks how the haters keep declinign chanced for my return by giving me threats and verbal abuse. i gotten msgs of haters going against way i speak even calling me a guy labeling me a 3rd perso nwritter when in reality try typing most typical norma lprofessional manner i can but some haters use shit talk to start abusive conversations with me inc;luding tellign friends to laugh and talk trash of my recordings and me i mjust 23 and i control all aspects even own label emily espino or some may call it xxemirixx productions. i try being equal to all but some label my stuff as trash,hate speech,childsihs,no talen and more...... while i cant return i n2020 and i dont have money and in card debt and no profit of anykind to buy such expensive equipment which is why i mad e own label because i cant afford monthly paym,ents to third parties while inever toured or done lives i  started from scratch years ago and trying to find sound and as i finally know what genre i want t omaster more is electronics and dubstep leaning towards a deadmau feel but same my way i nstuff.. while some VK fans and vk artist oppose my music cause i support japannoise and atmospheric black metal and funeral doom i still say this isnt that kinda band and while i cant record or master tracks way i want i hope yall under stand all releases just testing waters and demos of past but i hope one day i get a dj system create the dubstep noise and tracks i wanted to create for you but as no new music only releases of unreleased stuff on international platforms isnt enough some fail to see my soundcloud and only judge me based on one album and thats cosmic universe . i hope yall aunderstand verbal abuse and hating doesnt help me improve either just deteriorates and destroys   

2 hours ago, Zeus said:

If you are experiencing any type of unwarranted verbal abuse, please use the report function and a moderator will take care of it. Note that constructive criticism is not the same thing as verbal abuse.

Should just save her the embarrassment and yeet her from the site as she's just spamming threads with nonsense anyway. 

15 hours ago, lichtlune said:

Should just save her the embarrassment and yeet her from the site as she's just spamming threads with nonsense anyway. 

I second this as she's just stirring drama.

I'm sure most of what she's saying above is related to posts I and others made in another thread which is all being over-dramatised. + I wont include the contents but she has also sent me a personal message as well which was not necessary and just said more weird things in, again, missing the point of the comments in the thread and turning it into some massive drama as she can't handle the criticisms. Let me put it this way, in the previous thread I made a point that she needs to re-figure out how she's conducting herself as she's annoying a lot of people (who she is claiming are friends of mine I have told to bad mouth and give her a hard time on here, hands up anyone here who I have told to do that. lol) and the fact of the matter is, the way she is conducting herself and the weird posts she keeps making is just going to keep stirring up the other members who are already getting tired of it or are simply giving their honest opinions about her work which she asked for in the first place because when people talk negatively about her music, she gets weird about it..... So as far as I can see this going, this is going to keep going around in circles by the looks of it. Unless we all decide to collectively lie and make this girl out to be a musical genius and that everything she makes is amazing and nobody in the world could posisbly dislike it, which of course, is silly and unrealistic so whatever. Personally, I have no desire to be involved in any immature internet drama and was merely voicing an honest opinion devoid of abuse and tried to offer realistic advice as I am a musician with a reasonable amount of success in the scene I am involved in. I am not interested in her projects so have no desire to check on her constant threads about it let alone post in them. She posted one thread where she asked for opinions (which also happened to be the first thread of hers I saw which piqued an interest as of course if any of you guys are making music I am interested in hearing what you're doing :) ), so that's what she got. Simple.

2 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

I made a point that she needs to re-figure out how she's conducting herself as she's annoying a lot of people

I wonder how many of you realize that not engaging with internet people you find grating is completely free???

I can testify that using this approach on here worked fabulously for me, my brain no longer registers the very existence of shitheads I used to waste my energy on in the past.

I have no desire to be involved in any immature internet drama

you're the one doin' the most keeping it going

merely voicing an honest opinion devoid of abuse and tried to offer realistic advice as I am a musician with a reasonable amount of success in the scene I am involved in

I actually think if that was the case you wouldn't been occupied on here consequently shitposting in someone else's threads in a thematical music corner which you now obviously see as some sort of an unofficial competition over attention, responses and kiis and therefore you're trying to one-up OP who's already getting more local talk with their music, regardless of its quality or professionalism.

there's a very clear line between someone actually being confident in their musicianship and offering their advice in a presentable, constructive manner, and someone getting a kick out of their softly disguised insults of an amateur who doesn't meet your own personalized criteria of being good enough to present Their Craft,

and generally speaking your comments read in a very one-sided manner, you aren't interested in anyone else's creative development whatsoever no matter how many coats you wrap your offensive mental vomit into.

Unless we all decide to collectively lie and make this girl out to be a musical genius and that everything she makes is amazing and nobody in the world could posisbly dislike it, which of course, is silly and unrealistic so whatever.

brainworms luv

Edited by nekkichi

Why does anyone even bother to reply here, anyone with actual legitimate issues goes to a moderator about it and discusses it with both parties, not posting their issues on a forum publicly. (or going full caps on twitter showing the same image 3 times within 24 hours)

One second looking at this makes it clear any kind of reaction is not worth the effort.

Edited by Shadowtear

Since there seems to be plenty of views on this thread and many of the users on this thread also continue to post in the other related threads, I will mention this here:

Please take the time to read the general rules 

From this point on, any user that continues to derail/troll/bring attention to oneself in relation to these threads, that may lead into getting reprimanded by staff, will be.

Regardless of how you feel about these specific topics, you should have the capability to not respond to these threads and move along if your only response has nothing to do with the topic in question. Your responses will be hidden without hesitation as there has been an abundance of non-related and frankly unnecessary postings that should have been removed immediately after they were posted.  If you honestly believe that it was worth posting something unrelated to the topic, giving negative feedback (by "negative" we mean intentionally being rude or condescending in more than one thread by the same OP), and possibly antagonizing everyone in the thread as a result, then please, feel free to message the staff with your concerns.

Please use the report function if you feel the threads require our attention or if any specific user needs to be spoken to due to their behavior. We are aware of the types of posts that have been going around, as well as the threads and what they are about. These types of threads are not the first of their kind on this forum and will certainly not be the last, however, should you ignore this warning and continue to repeatedly exhibit the same bad behavior that earns you the entirety of the staff's attention, your participation on this forum will be.

This thread will now be closed as a result.