Axius

Choke to release their 1st Single "NO PROBLEM AT ALL"

Choke recently posted about their 1st single being released Called "NO PROBLEM AT ALL" they will preform on 2020/6/14-SUN- CHOKE 3rd anniversary "BEEF" in Shibuya Cyclone. Their single will be able to be streamed and downloaded 2020.06.05

00000011_eye_catch.jpg?929113389

Edited by Axius

On 5/16/2020 at 12:01 AM, secret_no_03 said:

I can't think of a band that released two albums before a single. Pretty interesting way of releasing stuff that seemed to work pretty well for them.

I was thinking that seems like a pretty weird approach as well. Maybe they're just looking for a faster turnout of releases in the future and more dollar. haha.

On 5/15/2020 at 6:27 PM, Axius said:

Choke recently posted about their 1st single being released Called "NO PROBLEM AT ALL" they will preform on 2020/6/14-SUN- CHOKE 3rd anniversary "BEEF" in Shibuya Cyclone. Their single will be able to be streamed and downloaded 2020.06.05

00000011_eye_catch.jpg?929113389

I just noticed Pxlly lol I could see them having a show with ARKHAM. That might actually work. 🤔

I had hopes for this single but damn... that was a big mess. I appreciate the fact that they are trying something a little bit different for vk but this could be done so much better