Axius

Choke to release their 1st Single "NO PROBLEM AT ALL"

Choke recently posted about their 1st single being released Called "NO PROBLEM AT ALL" they will preform on 2020/6/14-SUN- CHOKE 3rd anniversary "BEEF" in Shibuya Cyclone. Their single will be able to be streamed and downloaded 2020.06.05

00000011_eye_catch.jpg?929113389

Edited by Axius

On 5/16/2020 at 12:01 AM, secret_no_03 said:

I can't think of a band that released two albums before a single. Pretty interesting way of releasing stuff that seemed to work pretty well for them.

I was thinking that seems like a pretty weird approach as well. Maybe they're just looking for a faster turnout of releases in the future and more dollar. haha.

On 5/15/2020 at 6:27 PM, Axius said:

Choke recently posted about their 1st single being released Called "NO PROBLEM AT ALL" they will preform on 2020/6/14-SUN- CHOKE 3rd anniversary "BEEF" in Shibuya Cyclone. Their single will be able to be streamed and downloaded 2020.06.05

00000011_eye_catch.jpg?929113389

I just noticed Pxlly lol I could see them having a show with ARKHAM. That might actually work. 🤔

I had hopes for this single but damn... that was a big mess. I appreciate the fact that they are trying something a little bit different for vk but this could be done so much better

I really loved Choke1 and Choke2 (minus all the weird rap/dj stuff) but this single I just can't get into at all, just too all over the place and no real catchy riffs or groove to get into which is a shame. However this 2nd single trailer seems a little more promising.

On 8/18/2020 at 12:16 PM, Wakarimashita said:

My thoughts exactly. From the preview it feels like the sound fits more into CHOKE1 (which I totally loved), but if there's one thing I learned is not to trust previews too much...

That is very true, suppose we will have to wait and see! Previews annoy me with a lot of VK bands these days, like they usually pick the chorus or something which is the most generic part of the song and actually skip all the weird/interesting parts. 😛

3 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

That is very true, suppose we will have to wait and see! Previews annoy me with a lot of VK bands these days, like they usually pick the chorus or something which is the most generic part of the song and actually skip all the weird/interesting parts. 😛

Yes, this very much. They just nitpick the best parts of the songs and fit them in the preview, which I end up playing in loop, building up the hype, only to hbe sorely disappointed when the full song comes out. I know, I'm weird. 😂

22 hours ago, Wakarimashita said:

Yes, this very much. They just nitpick the best parts of the songs and fit them in the preview, which I end up playing in loop, building up the hype, only to hbe sorely disappointed when the full song comes out. I know, I'm weird. 😂

Haha nah that's not weird, think alot of people probably feel that way to be fair. Get all the epic sections in the preview which each one is surrounded by a load of generic V kei stuff that we've heard a billion times over. I mean I haven't even been into V kei that long, (maybe like 5 years or so?) and I'm already tired of a lot bands sounding horrendously samey and uninspired. Which is why I loved Choke when they first came out, something fresh and they really have their own sound going on, they just have some strange ideas at times.... lol.