Serox

POIDOL will disband.

POIDOL will disband at their oneman-live on 11/29/2020 at Shinjuku Blaze.

POIDOL last Oneman Tour Schedule :

8月10日(月祝)SHIBUYA REX
8月22日(土)横浜BAYSIS
8月23日(日)浦和ナルシス
8月29日(土)柏ThumbUp
9月6日(日)浜松FORCE
9月12日(土)OSAKA RUIDO
9月13日(日)OSAKA RUIDO
9月19日(土)仙台space Zero
9月21日(月祝)金沢vanvanV4
9月22日(火祝)新潟CLUB RIVERST
9月26日(土)SHIBUYA REX 絢瀬 蘭BD DAY1
9月27日(日)SHIBUYA REX 絢瀬 蘭BD DAY2
10月3日(土)福岡graf
10月4日(日)福岡graf
10月6日(火)岡山CRAZYMAMA 2ndRoom
10月7日(水)神戸 太陽と虎
10月8日(木)京都 GLOWLY
10月10日(土)HOLIDAY NEXT NAGOYA
10月11日(日)HOLIDAY NEXT NAGOYA

【FINAL】
11月29日(日)新宿BLAZE

Edited by Serox

1 hour ago, patientZERO said:

Their reasoning being a difference in goals and personalities within the band. They also announced they will release a best-of album in the future,  but no details as of right now. Member comments can be found here, on their home page.

"Our ghost writer quit"

wasn't this the "shitty band that uses a ghost writer" according to Gosan 

Really the worst band from their label. I think I did see them on the oricon like once or something but I have to imagine they had huge expectations for these guys that weren't cashed in 

At least they made some memorable songs (e.g. サファイア, パライゾ) during their run. Running off of fumes can sometimes be worse!

1 minute ago, Nighttime Jae said:

Kettle calling the pot black lol

Well, at least the guys from Gosan were in tons of bands before and progressed very slowly. They've been around for five years and their early stuff sounds pretty rough both production and composition wise compared to the way they've streamlined that one song they can do into an entire career later on. POIDOL has only one guy with previous band history, and they sounded really polished straight out of the gate and were basically headhunted by Cindykate guy. If there ever was a ghost writer in vk, this is one of those bands that would've had one. 

5 minutes ago, Disposable said:

Well, at least the guys from Gosan were in tons of bands before and progressed very slowly. They've been around for five years and their early stuff sounds pretty rough both production and composition wise compared to the way they've streamlined that one song they can do into an entire career later on. POIDOL has only one guy with previous band history, and they sounded really polished straight out of the gate and were basically headhunted by Cindykate guy. If there ever was a ghost writer in vk, this is one of those bands that would've had one. 

I was mostly talking about the "shitty" part, so what I'll say is that sometimes bands that use ghost-writers may sound less shitty than bands that don't. Cindykate weren't bad at all after all (but trust me I don't really care for Poidol, it's just that anything that comes out of You's mouth is really irksome since Gosan to me is one of the shittier bands around)

Edited by Nighttime Jae

What happened to the third single from that series?

Also, it would be interesting if they released that tour final on DVD.

45 minutes ago, Manabu said:

That leaves Goemon Records with only one active artist, be interesting to see how they continue

There's Mother too.

Edited by IGM_Oficial

2 minutes ago, IGM_Oficial said:

There's Mother too.

I think that's their only artist, arlequin aren't listed on their twitter or their homepage anymore.

1 hour ago, IGM_Oficial said:

Also, it would be interesting if they released that tour final on DVD.

There's Mother too.

cancelled and changed to last digital single "link" out today

1 hour ago, Manabu said:

I think that's their only artist, arlequin aren't listed on their twitter or their homepage anymore.

Goemon's site has been down all afternoon, but their twitter still retweets events Arlequin are in / promotions for their material.

I know mid last year, they formed their own sub-label "Anima", but I don't know if that's truly part of Goemon or was created with the intention of eventually breaking off and being their own thing.

those guys were cute too but this oshare kei is dying/dead. Bands can't make a living if the government wont let em play live unless they're the Gazette.  The only band I like now thats of the cutsey patootie variety is voltage and vivarush :(

I'm all for cute oshare, but you have to bring something new to the table. If vk is stale, oshare is deflated and mouldy with glitter on top. I thought Mathilda would show what oshare can be at its best, but nah. POIDOL had looks and polish but nothing made them stand out. I hope the guys stick around the scene but please bring some personality into your work. 

Osare has been dead for over ten years >.> It's Kirakira. Osare-->Neo Visual-->Kirakira. I just want to Clarify that. The only remnants of Osare is Kote-Osa kei bands that are popular(or kinda still).