patientZERO

All members of Kaitou Sentai NUSUMUNGER abandon vocalist

I guess they couldn't compete in a market where most bands are just a parody of themselves 😭

2 hours ago, patientZERO said:

Masato is blaming this on COVID-19 ... stating he couldn't talk to the group due to social distancing. I'm sorry ... but I find this whole situation humorous.

Maybe I'm just in the first stage of grief but I'm starting to think that this breakup is fake and just a parody of how lots of Visual Kei bands disband quickly or almost at random. I wonder if there will be  a "brand new band" in the next few months with the exact same members and same musical direction as before :indie_angry:

3 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

What do you think the new members will be called?

Pure Virgin Sound

Glamazon

Tower Record Sales (None)

Guckt

You forgot Zeal Rink

4 hours ago, diryangrey said:

i know literally nothing about this band yet would bet good money this is just a joke/stunt & probably one specifically targeted @ rands at that

Damn. That would be a dark stunt. I was never a fan of the band to begin with, but parody as a genre is such a time-sensitive thing, so I was just figuring that the other members realized they couldn't go anywhere as a parody band and decided to bow out while there was a lock down. I mean, even jealkb went straight, and most of Kaitou Sentai's biggest "hits" were parodying bands that disbanded already. I honestly (sorry for all their fans) just would hope they grew up.

5 hours ago, patientZERO said:

That would be a dark stunt.

bc if there's one thing vkei bands are known for it's being very polite & light-hearted always

lmao you're probably right tho :(

I'm super sad about this. But the fact that they are staying til August kinda makes me think they be up to summink. Also both Kino-Chan and Jue-kun have completely avoided the topic when I even hinted at it (which is no surprise, gotta keep that ish on the lowlow lol). 

I dunno. I was looking forward to January and going to see them again for Jue-kuns birthday show, then a few weeks later for Kino-Chans birthday show 😔 so I guess we just gotta hold out til August, see if/what/ who they parody leading up til then and see if they drop any other clues in the meantime 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

https://instagram.com/stories/kaitou_kinoko/2312926188104258855?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1pzusurewxfe6

Kinoko-chan posted this to his insta this am, I had to run it thru Google translate so I'm sure someone can translate it much better than me but basically saying once he's done in August he's stopping being a bandman. I'm sad. He's my favourite 😕

their best albuù "発売中止" (Hatsubai Chuushi) will be released at 2020/09/23 (1200yen)

[tracklist]

1.出陣!怪盗少年 
2.妻のためにカレーライスを作った結果wwwww 
3.ジャニヲタ vs バンギャル 
4.やっぱりバイトに行きたくない 
5.行きたくない!出勤少女 
6.サザエさん症候群 
7.ロスマリネ 
8.ぽぇのなんばーわん推しぴ 
9.無害ヘラヘラガール 
10.妄想絵日記 
11.金欠ピラニア