Yukami

TREMBLING BAMBI 1st booklet album "TREMBLING BAMBI" release

1 hour ago, Enki said:

Wait the back tattoo is actually real? Lmao

that’s what i’m saying. i thought it was photoshopped over a normal photo of his back.

i can’t imagine carrying all that text for the rest of my life lol.

1 hour ago, Enki said:

11 minutes ago, visvasrit said:

that’s what i’m saying. i thought it was photoshopped over a normal photo of his back.

thoughts & prayers to his tattoo artist

4 hours ago, Enki said:

2 hours ago, visvasrit said:

It is real guys. He even has a hoodie with a picture of his back (with the tattoo) on it. Koichi's real proud of his artistic manifesto. 

4 hours ago, platy said:

He even has a hoodie with a picture of his back

That's just amazing. It's too important to just print on a hoodie so you get a tattoo. It's also too important to cover with a hoodie so you print it on the hoodie anyway!

Edited by Elazmus

I know a lot of albums without booklets. I liked the song, so I bought it >.> but 7 months until a full album T.T

Well anyways I think it's a hate crime that they haven't released a music video for Pictionary, a remix, or anything related to their best song. If you end your set with Pictionary almost all the time, sell the fuck out of that.

Hi. I’m Koichi Niiyama. I’m an artist involved in creative activities and stage performances.

Some of you might have heard of me or seen my work. I really hope that everybody finds enjoyment in my output, both past and future.

My work might not be for everyone, but that doesn’t put me off. Even if all my works were taken away from me or my activities were disrupted, I’d just keep going. I know I can overcome anything.

I can swim across immense oceans. I can fly high in the sky. I can light up any darkness. I can bloom beautifully in any desert.

I can face formidable enemies fearlessly.

I vow to keep creating art until my strength runs out because I myself am my finest work. I am a piece that never stops evolving, and my story has just begun. Nothing makes life worth living more than spreading happiness through avant-garde works produced with the help of my greatest friends.

This is my first message to you. I’ve tried to keep it brief. Thank you for reading.

See you at my anniversary performance in June.

With love, Koichi Niiyama Dec 22, 2017

Copypasta lookin ass

the music is pleasant but I don't think his voice lends itself to the mellow mood of it

also, I refuse to believe that's a real tattoo, I vote paint

When I first heard of this song, I wasn't paying attention to the MV and I honestly thought it was <okay>. My only mistake is watching the MV and having to watch Koichi do that squirmy-epileptic dance he does each time.

At least the boys from ALTL have more moves than this. 🤣

Bordering on cringe, but this somehow ended up the least worst thing I've heard from an ex-MEJIBRAY project so far???

Wouldn't jump to calling it straight-up good tho.