sebbivism

DIR EN GREY new single 落ちた事のある空 release summer 2020

That PV preview looked very cool. Glad to see they got Keita Kurosaka on board again 

I have recorded the entire DAY 2 livestream at 1080p (2:18 hours including the live performance + promo clip) and would like to trade it for DAY 1 at the same quality in case you're missing DAY 2.

Edited by nostalgia

3 hours ago, Seelentau said:

ochita.jpg

Loving the Jacob's Ladder vibe. This is the best album art they've ever done.

Edited by ghost

1 hour ago, saiko said:

Dir en grey Drag Race is back!!!!

2007 Adidas kei fuck off!

Btw @Seelentau are you going to upload the PV somewhere?

The full PV isn't out yet. The preview is on tumblr: https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qdyxoaWulq1qbs73c_720.mp4

Not sure if you can watch it?

Edited by Seelentau

I am digging it!  The ningen wo kaburo rhythm is very clearly recycled here (that, on the other hand, is kind of similar to the un deux rhythm), but I like the vocal line.  Looking forward!!! Visualization is also delivering! 

18 hours ago, Seelentau said:

New look:

bio_band_200724.jpg

Kaoru averting his eyes like “not this shit again”. He’s been watching too many Tim Burton movies during quarantine. The Beetlejuice vibes are lit. 

1. Cover artwork is awful

2. LOL when I saw they mentioned full single is out on iTunes Store, Amazon and Google Play, while all streaming services only get the 1-track "Promotion Edit Ver." How lame isn't that? Now that Spotify opened in 13 new territories I think they need to understand streaming services is the new way to listen to music.

At least release the god damn single on a service that provide lossless format. But yes I will smile and buy at iTunes, you'll get my money haha

2 hours ago, sebbivism said:

2. LOL when I saw they mentioned full single is out on iTunes Store, Amazon and Google Play, while all streaming services only get the 1-track "Promotion Edit Ver." How lame isn't that? Now that Spotify opened in 13 new territories I think they need to understand streaming services is the new way to listen to music.

At least release the god damn single on a service that provide lossless format. But yes I will smile and buy at iTunes, you'll get my money haha

Where did you get that info from? Tbh I'm pretty fine with them not giving everything out for free (aka streaming). There should at least be a small reason to actually go and spend your money on it 

Tbh only making an edit available for streamers is pretty hilarious I love it, while a lossless format would be nice I'm not gonna lose sleep over spending $3-4 so I can play the single whenever I want without being Interrupted by ads every other song 

Edited by sleepy coffee

why while everyone looks sad/bashful here Die looks like he is angry because he is hungry

Anyways love his shirt and the track although really feels like ningen wo kaburu the sound in itself is great, I specially love the first post chorus part, I fell like these are the parts that will shine in the final product

On 7/24/2020 at 8:47 AM, nostalgia said:

I have recorded the entire DAY 2 livestream at 1080p (2:18 hours including the live performance + promo clip) and would like to trade it for DAY 1 at the same quality in case you're missing DAY 2.

DAY 1 is on the fanpage at vk.ru for free, same quality you're looking for...

Edited by Asakusa

Don't get me wrong guys, I'm that guy that always pre-order their fancy pancy Deluxe Limited Edition, so yeah I'm sure I can afford a digital release. It's pretty fun though they only give out the Promotion edit for Spotify, but doing the opposite for Japanese audience with "The Insulated World" where the full album was out on streaming but "Radio Edit Ver." of 5-tracks were out on iTunes Store/Amazon.

I'm sure they re-release it as physical disc within 6 months, or at least Okami Records do something for European territory. 

Inb4 the radio edit version is the one played the other day. Isn't it the trend these days for songs to be under 3 minutes so it would have replay value for streaming points? 🤑

Edited by LIDL