sai

Maria Cross

Maria Cross is synonymous with Flawless.

I already told my friend before she leaves this country, we must see one of his flawless performances. I wonder if he would give an autograph or at least a lock of his rainbow hair, I could probably make 3 wishes on the latter.

what's with him and UCP?

since he seems eager to promote UCP event a lot.

Maybe an UCP avid fan or something?

Or perhaps... looking for future contracts with them? :banjo:

HE TWEETS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH UGH

I still love him anyway though. He even responded to meeee :D If I can find him on facebook and he likes one of my statuses, I think I'll be inspired enough to make my own VK label and sign him to it.

I love how he ends every tweet with: MARIA KIEEEEEEEE even when there's a huge earthquake in his country

I love the way she found an auto-twitting machine. And how shim is secretly signed to UCP.

OH MAI GAWD GAISS

I didn't kno he's also a tv host (and host guy? wat?)

1PvIOQ6jnIk

Maria-sama interacting with other human beings? And that awkward white guy? This is just bizarre.

Just copy the part after the v=, so in this case the "X_yQaV9-XP4" in between the YouTube brackets. :) Also lol that band.

I'm just amazed that anyone would want to be in a band with such a weirdo (unless those people are weirdos themselves). Thinking how many people might have been in the audience just makes me feel awkward for no reason *facepalm*