Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

boogieman new maxi single "monopolize" release

I really don't know anything about the members statements about the new vocalist and so... where can I find the sources? Also I did not know about Junno's problems :s I gess that were the medical problems that caused his retirement, but I can not get over the fact I really liked him in boogieman and I would not mind having him back.

Anyway, I like boogieman with shu, but I think the new direction has been too drastic in therms of tempo. Their vocal is completely different and they are completely changing their compositions style a lot too, as a fan I feel I can not take all this changes this fast.

I really like bands to change and try new things while maintaining the quality (or raising it) but I think 'old boogieman's style' has not got old yet =(

On kirito, never been a huge Pierrot fan, in fact I dislike them quite a bit, so never got me so interested to learn about the members.

sorry,i dont know a concrete link. i surf to many different websites to find informations about boogieman. perhaps you should do it too!? :domo:

by the way,most informations are in japanese (not english) because boogieman is a japanese band.

Sign in to follow this