Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

boogieman new maxi single "monopolize" release

2 consecutive month releases. If I like how Shuu sounds in this band I may wish a 3rd release in May. Can't whait to hear Howling.

DECOY#2 is likely to feature a hidden track, probably an old song sung by Shu.

My gess is パラダイムシフト (paradigm shift) since is one of their most played live since Shu joined.

^yes i got it two weeks ago.

its a really good single, but i liked shu more in heartless.

my favourite song is probably コケイン, but i liked all three songs.

haha yeah that song was so gud! oh wait, you guys arent talkin about the youtube rip of howling? kbye.

Time to load up the prepaid card again; I might actually buy this one. Although I'd like some previews up, but I highly doubt it, since they never had any up for howling.

Shuu fails so hard in this band. I want heartless back.

I don't like him much too.

After listening to the new "New World", I can say that Shuu doesn't sing with his heart & feelings. So bad. Give us Junno back :(

And DECOY#2 is d.CHILD and I was pretty surprise.

i didnt really like the d.CHILD remake

Me too.

And I think that Shuu's voice doesn't really fit with old boogieman songs :|

I like howling but the rest of the single is not good, not bad. And New World by Shuu is just awful. He doesn't have Junno's skills to sing it lol

But for Monopolize, I liked very much that song and it sounds like kagerou :o Maybe because it's Yuana who made it. I don't remember of the 2nd track. And the 3rd one, d.CHILD, didn't like it much, and I just prefered when it was Junno.

But I like Junno so I don't know if I'm really objective lol

I liked howling and specially cocaine. New World with Shu is just ok when you get used to it imo.

I really want to hear Monopolize, I am glad to read the title track sounds kagerou-ish. I am really interested in the second track, is it Akira's? Is it fast, hard, slow...?

At this point I totally give up on Shu's doing a good work with old boogieman songs. I don't know what was the band thinking when they chose such an oposite kind of singer to substitute Junno.

So sad he had to retire, he was awesome.

I think Heartless was better for Shuu's voice.

Yeah the second track is by Akira, and it's something that makes you wanna dance, and I don't find that fit boogieman as we knew it. But it's still nice to hear it.

And to come back to the title track, it's a big and sad ballad, and the bass reminds me of kazu's one in fact. And the whole song makes me think about Junno's departure, I feel so sad :( I want him back, or in a top form and in a new and great band.

What!? Monopolize is a sad ballad!? seriously!? are you kidding me? I can't believe this lol boogieman are losing everthing that made them awesome to turn into an average emotion-forcing band. So sad. I hope I like the song at least when I recieve the cd.

I hope they announce something interesting at their next oneman.

to be honest,Junno was not the best vocalist.

everyone calling him "unique" but being "unique" means not to be a good singer. BTW: Kirito has nearly the same voice. so,what is "unique" about Junnos Voice??? he is 34 years old and sings like a Visual Newbie. :bunny: (although there are many singers who are a lot better) Shu is 22 Years old and i think his Voice is very good for his age. besides,around 6 months ago nobody cares about boogieman and nobody was thinking that Junno has a ULTRA GREAT Voice. its the same with Daisuke. after his death, everybody get interested in Daisuke. after Junnos Depature,everybody get interested in Junno. cant understand it. :wat:

I don't really think Junno was better at singing than Shu, I personally think Shu is UNDENIABLY better singer, but his profile, voice registrer and singing style does not suit what fans come to expect from boogieman's traditional sound. Maybe was not 100% unique and not the best singer on earth but his performance worked really well for what boogieman was doing and made them sound special, something Shu does not and that we are on our right to miss if we feel that way.

Easier to understand now I hope :)

Btw who is that Kirito guy? you made me interested lol

i understand you. but remember Akira's Words,he said once that boogieman will change their direction with the new vocalist. and about Junno's Performance: everybody knows that this was only the result of his antidepressant (please dont misunderstand me,i respect Junno but he has really a lot problems.) we have to accept boogieman with Shu or we should not listen to them. thats my opinion...

Sign in to follow this