Yukami

THE DESPERADO new single "Another Universe" & "Trigger" release

2 hours ago, Yukami said:

THE DESPERADO 2nd single will be released at 2020/05/03.

Release won't be 2020/05/03. In the video it only says on 2020/05/03 "next information". So they probably will provide the single's title/real release date etc. by then.

Also since it says global release date it quite surely will be a digital only release again.

Spoiler

Honestly i think the way they go with how they marketing themselves is quite bad imo.

At first like 10 teasers for their 1st single, same for their 1st PV now again...

They already got me like i don't even care anymore. Just give me something but don't tease me a million times. When they finally released their first single because of all the teasers it felt like i already knew that song for months if you know what i mean.

I really wonder if i am the only one thinking that way? And don't get me wrong their 1st single is AWESOME so i can't wait to hear more by them but still this way of marketing isn't really the greatest imo - actually it feels kinda annoying...

Edited by VkBrutaliaN

Hmmmmm I think maybe he tried to hard maybe? But I guess Ruki's voice is a lot deeper too. Not sure but yeah nothing like the GazettE version but it's always nice trying to cover bands ^^

Sounds really nice but i really wonder if/when they'll finally release something physical!?

Also i wonder if they'll want to be an "online" only band cuz although they exist for quite some time now (Vk standards...) still they haven't played one single live and with that i mean at a venue...

On 5/24/2020 at 6:36 AM, Yukami said:

Loll well as awkward as it was, the solo sounds nice ! Is it just me or has UGLY been getting a lot of attention in the past few weeks?

2 hours ago, Yukami said:

Sounds great though !! :D

Wtf are they doing? I liked Gerbera and Another Universe sounds good but its hard for me to recognize them as a real band. Right now it just seems like a studio only duo project with Hiroto seemingly being uninvolved at this point. But oh well, if they keep putting out good music then all my confusion is set aside. Just wish I knew what they are trying to go for

1 hour ago, Joel said:

Wtf are they doing? I liked Gerbera and Another Universe sounds good but its hard for me to recognize them as a real band. Right now it just seems like a studio only duo project with Hiroto seemingly being uninvolved at this point. But oh well, if they keep putting out good music then all my confusion is set aside. Just wish I knew what they are trying to go for

My thoughts exactly. I can understand if Hiroto left Deviloof to get married and have a life, but he should have said so. Instead he pseudo-joined this "band" and other than first few promotional weeks, he's been absent. I'll keep buying their singles off of iTunes, but other than that, what else is there to this "band"?

They can just have fun to create songs and do covers... I don't understand what is the problem.

Also when there are 4 or 5 members in a band, decisions  are way more tough to make. That's one of the reasons why so many bands don't last very long. If they are good this way, why not.

Edited by Kirito

So much better than the first single, but still... nothing to be surprised. The only thing that keeps me coming back to check these guys is that i loved Seiya in Deviloof but something here is lacking :(

2 minutes ago, benzaiten._ said:

So much better than the first single, but still... nothing to be surprised. The only thing that keeps me coming back to check these guys is that i loved Seiya in Deviloof but something here is lacking :(

I feel it too. I'll continue to support them (paying $1.60 a single ...) but I don't know if they can really call themselves a band at the moment.