• Ravenclaw 🐦
  2. 2. Which house do you wish you belonged to? 😢

• Hufflepuff 🦡
    • Gryffindor 🦁
    • Slytherin 🐍
    • Ravenclaw 🐦
    • I'm happy with my current house! ✨
    • Multiple! (explain)

Whether you're a fan of Harry Potter or not, you will probably have taken the test to find out which Hogwarts house you belong in.

If you haven't taken the test yet, you can do so here

Do you find that your house matches your traits/personality?  Do you wish you belonged to another house? Do you think Slytherin is inherently evil? 

I'm a Ravenclaw and I find that it suits me well, but I do identify with some of the Hufflepuff characteristics too. 

I'm a Slytherin and that fits me. It's not about being evil anyway. Or is it? ;)

Next most fitting house were Ravenclaw.

Congratulations! You have been sorted into Ravenclaw, the house of wisdom and creativity. You have wit and intelligence. People value your acceptance and originality.

and it's true!

Lol! I'm the only Hufflepuff here XD

Have to say though, when I first took the test in pottermore I was really pissed that I got into Hufflepuff because idk what house it was even (I was a new fan then lol) but now, I'm really happy and proud of it! I love how they value kindness, hardwork, loyalty, and being fair. I mean, I may not be that kind of person but, I value those lol

Although nowadays whenever I take tests they always say that I'm a good combination of all houses and that I'm only in Hufflepuff because I choose to be in it lol family wise though, I think I'm surrounded by Ravenclaws lol Since both of my younger siblings are Ravenclaws~ 

Living and loving the Ravenclaw life. Honestly, what other house would someone like me be in? Maybe Slytherin, hehe.

Got Ravenclaw too...but in a forum of artists, art lovers & narcissists I think everyone would end up in it or Slytherin lol. Like how INTJ results are always skewed highly on foums.