Sign in to follow this  
Seelentau

lynch. to release three-track EP "OVERCOME THE VIRUS" to support live houses

So, a new interview revealed more information on lynch.'s project to support live houses, which are currently struggling in Japan, due to COVID and related issues.

https://kyotakumrau.tumblr.com/post/615745730631663616/20200416-barks-interview-with-hazuki-hazuki

Release information:

lynch.'s single to support music venues

title:not decided yet

1. DON’T GIVE UP(new song)
  2. WALTZ(new song)
  3. A GLEAM IN EYE(re-recorded)

More information: https://kyotakumrau.tumblr.com/post/616094815166382080/lynch-twitter-20200422-live-house-support

lynch. twitter 2020.04.22

LIVE HOUSE support plan

e682a7ece7f7b7a3bcda7bfe7e0cb59a0a784d4e.jpg

■CD: release April 28th (10am)

「OVERCOME THE VIRUS」

1.DON’T GIVE UP(new song)

2.WALTZ(new song)

3.A GLEAM IN EYE(re-recorded)

※only planned to be sold on Official HP

option A: CD only ¥1,000

option B: CD+ 1 item of goods ¥2,000

option 😄 CD+2 items of goods ¥3,000

(with option B you can choose between the pass case and the drawstring bag, option C includes both)

■digital release: May 13th

・download

iTunes Store / mora / レコチョク / ドワンゴ

・streaming

Apple Music / Amazon Music / AWA / Google Play Music / KKBOX / LINE MUSIC / Spotify / RecMusic / dヒッツ / うたパス

※we are planning to add more sites

Edited by Seelentau

Hopefully it'll help the live houses who needs it cuz i saw retweets from many japanese artists that assumingly shinjuku club science is effected for example and from all live houses i went so far i got my best experience from their so it would really suck to loose it...

A lot of livehouses have closed recently in Japan, so it's right to fight for keeping more of them, especially in these hard times...

I wanna see how the cd sale works but they will also have digital release May 13th, hopefully available worldwide!

They have a list of live houses they will support - it's all places where they played at!

they should consider going back to releasing like 5 singles per year instead of being album-only again tbh

this comes immediately after they dropped ultima and sounds better than most of it

As it’s region blocked on Spotify i must use VPN + japanese account to listen to it but well...

The single is nice, Don’t give up typical lynch banger, Waltz have very nice bass drum lines pretty original, and A gleam is a well done retake !

Edited by Jeen

Sign in to follow this