Kiryu999

蘭図 (Rands) Gu. 拓也-takuya- and Ba. 誠-makoto- will depart

1 hour ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

For 80,000 yen Karma will DM you a video of himself crying

We need more vk bandman on Cameo.

I see the guitar was sold, good for them lol. Karma's "art" still in stock tho, aww.

Edited by Jigsaw9

Maybe I am overreacting, but shit like this makes me a bit angry.

You've got a band promoting itself, hyping itself up with some nice demos and promos and then delivering some fairly decent work with lots of potential and then they simply throw that away right before they even really start to do become more interesting and good at their work. This is some kind of anti-climatic shit á la overhyped video games that have a great fun demo or alpha, but when the final product comes to the market it is unripe and the entertainment dies instantly (and then it gets completely abandoned by the devs). That really makes me question why some bands even bother to form and do anything in the first place when it's clear in the beginning they can't work out.

In Rands case, either they really expect to live off 15 mins of fame or Karma is really that hard to work with (in which case I'll never see him having a project continue for longer than maybe a year). Ofc the group isn't officially dead, but I don't know how Karma wants to continue this…

52 minutes ago, Ikna said:

Maybe I am overreacting, but shit like this makes me a bit angry.

Well, it's not like they could've predicted that one out of the three musicians would develop an uncurable illness that prevents him from playing regularly (if the story they presented is to be believed)..... But I get it, it sucks for sure.

Edited by Jigsaw9

1 minute ago, Jigsaw9 said:

would develop an uncurable illness that prevents him from playing regularly

If this does happen to be true I hope he gets the proper treatment he needs but last time I recall a bandman saying they're departing for health issues was Taishi from dimlim and that dude went back to immediately playing sessions lol

^ Yeah I guess we will see, but so far it seems to me to be a bit more serious, as he mentioned that he will  stop playing the guitar altogether.

Edited by Jigsaw9

2 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

i cried like a baby near the end, aaaaa.

also, i wanna see all those comments. i’m assuming they’re from CDs so i’m kinda sad cus i stream due to shipping costs. __(:3 z K)__

aww ugh 😞 I wasn't THAT sad about everyone departing I like rands but AvelCain's disbandment hit me more but this MV was sweeeet..now Im sad lol