Kiryu999

蘭図 (Rands) Gu. 拓也-takuya- and Ba. 誠-makoto- will depart

蘭図 (Rands) Gu. 拓也-takuya- and Ba. 誠-makoto- announced that they will leave the band after their live on 2020/05/16 (which will be held without an audience due to the coronavirus outbreak). 

Gu. 拓也-takuya feels like it's difficult to continue band activities due to his chronic disease and ba. 誠-makoto- also feels like it's difficult to continue  with 業-karma- only.

The band is planning to continue its activities.

Edited by Kiryu999

1 hour ago, Kiryu999 said:

ba. 誠-makoto- also feels like it's difficult to continue with 業-karma-'s vocals only.

1 hour ago, Kiryu999 said:

ba. 誠-makoto- also feels like it's difficult  with 業-karma-.

what I’ve read at first lolll

this sucks tho 😞 already seeing the “hiatus” coming but yeah I wouldn’t mind a solo project wasn’t rands one in the beginning too?

52 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Also lmfao @ the thought of an audience-less oneman being literally just Karma on stage by himself sdkskskfsdk

i hope he records it lmfaooo or something like other bands have done with their shows they can’t cancel due to the virus 

8 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

蘭図 (Rands) Gu. 拓也-takuya- and Ba. 誠-makoto- announced that they will leave the band after their live on 2020/05/16 (which will be held without an audience due to the coronavirus outbreak). 

Gu. 拓也-takuya feels like it's difficult to continue band activities due to his chronic disease and ba. 誠-makoto- also feels like it's difficult to continue  with 業-karma- only.

The band is planning to continue its activities.

It's so sad 😧