Scream's pilot episode

only the last ep is good lol but watchable stuff

Graceland but could give a shit about it. which is good right

Infinity Challenge

the bastard executioner

true blood in the house whoop whoop

Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race

doctor who

Bob's Burgers :D  I found out recently it was made by a co-creator of Home Movies (I loved that show).  Not Brendon, someone else.  And H. Jon Benjamin is always great, though he'll always be Coach McGurk to me.

Guest lynchisizer

I'm... watching... together... with my father... friends...

to see the ninth doctors fat penis watch The Leftovers Season 2 Episode 5

not tattoo fixers, done with that

what the hell, he is having an homosexual affair?????????????? where the hell did this come from? there was no sign at all of this, im rarly shocked my tv shows other than who i end up crushing on, but dam shades of blue got me. why cant more shows be like this.

also damm it, if it was on hbo, starz or showtimes it could have been a sex scene. FML....... jk 

dcs-legends-of-tomorrow got good

There is a very amusing new show on Fox called "Lucifer." The Devil gets bored and decides to take a vacation in Los Angeles, because where else? He winds up owning a nightclub, because why not, and teaming with a detective to help solve crimes. And because everyone in LA has a shrink, so does he. Except he's sleeping with her. The actor playing Lucifer is clearly having the time of his life with the role. It's kinda generic as a cop show but Lucifer is so much fun. In one scene when he busted into a wedding ceremony, the priest backed away and made the sign of the cross. Lucifer responded "Yeah good luck with that." LOL moment there.

I was watching "The Shannara Chronicles" on MTV because I've read virtually every Shannara book since I was back in high school, but the adaptation is terrible and I gave up.

"Dame na Watashi ini Koishite Kudasai" was so much fun to watch! Shohei Miura is my new favorite actor now. I cried on episode 7 at the scene when Mogami cried when Shibata dumped him for Shunin...