WhirlingBlack

Asanao (lynch.) Molests Dog in Twitter Video

Maybe he thought it's a funny video to watch but yea i was feeling a little bit uncomfortable watching this.

I have 2 small dogs myself and NEVER EVER i would've got the idea to do that to them. 'CUZ WHY!!?? Ôó

1 hour ago, Yukimoto said:

Japanese people probably wouldn't see it as a bad thing I think that's why. Showing your self to each other and touching each other is not really a bad thing there so that could be why he thought it was ok if I was to think about it in terms of that.

I grow to hate this country more and more every single day.

Umm....

In his (their??) eyes, it's probably like "look at how cute this dog's peepee is haha kawaii chinchin". You can tell by the response in the comments full of ☺️~ and cutesy onomatopoeia sounds ugh.... they’re all just laughing.But yeah, i'd never even consider doing that to one of my pets...ew....

@suji there's nothing explicit on the preview/thumbnail, so I've left it as is. Other mods can review it if they like.

20 minutes ago, platy said:

Umm....

In his (their??) eyes, it's probably like "look at how cute this dog's peepee is haha kawaii chinchin". You can tell by the response in the comments full of ☺️~ and cutesy onomatopoeia sounds ugh.... they’re all just laughing.But yeah, i'd never even consider doing that to one of my pets...ew....

@suji there's nothing explicit on the preview/thumbnail, so I've left it as is. Other mods can review it if they like.

I made the thread and made the judgement that the thumbnail was alright.

What the fuck? Seriously? Why? And people think it's cute? Come on...

giphy.gif

Maybe I exaggerate, but I just unfollowd him.

Edited by Duma
typo

1 hour ago, suji said:

I grow to hate this country more and more every single day.

LOL you should try living there first. I think most people have a perception of how things are in other places even though they've never been there. But it does have some fun culture things to learn about but people are very different from westerners all over Asia, not just Japan.