WhirlingBlack

Asanao (lynch.) Molests Dog in Twitter Video

12 hours ago, Tokage said:

a member that smokes w**d and now a furry? horrible 

what's next? having one of their members start up their own record label and getting involved in some child abuse scandal further down the line?

You run out of things to do after 25+ years.

Anyways, this is some shit I would expect out of children lol but no one ever says they grow out of things like that.

Some people are like that with their animals (I'm the messenger, relax) where they goof off with eachother like fratboys (hence the child-like comparison), it's a weird level of comfort with your animal that I can't understand cuz I don't find that stuff funny in most context.

That said, this is probably not something you share publicly cuz yeah, just because you find it funny, doesn't mean others are going to or worse.

what do u guys think asanao is doing right now

as for me i think he is probably enjoying a hot dog (extra onions)

Growing up liking VK, I was used to people considering guys in make up with video game hair strumming guitars and beating drums to be weird, but apparently they don't even know. 

inb4 new vk band DoggyDickDiddle

Lynch, not the tiger king but dogdong king? Idk I showed my coworkers now and they were like "wtf does he want to do?" So not all japanese are cool with this🤔

6 minutes ago, ghostpepper said:

Lynch, not the tiger king but dogdong king? Idk I showed my coworkers now and they were like "wtf does he want to do?" So not all japanese are cool with this🤔

Imo it's unfair to the Japanese to clump them with the demented minds of bangyas. 

3 minutes ago, Nighttime Jae said:

Imo it's unfair to the Japanese to clump them with the demented minds of bangyas. 

Yess, I think generally only fans will really think this is ok. Even if you think it is ok, to post this on your artist account shows complete lack of sense. Not supporting them anymore, if ever see a member of them again going to ask about this too haha. Vk is just uggggh sometimes🙀💦

Edited by ghostpepper

6 hours ago, Naaaaani said:

/thread

Oh, the Richard Wagner dilemma.

Guilty am I to have sinful ears that can still appreciate the work of monsters.