WhirlingBlack

Asanao (lynch.) Molests Dog in Twitter Video

Asanao (lynch.) has uploaded some deeply disturbing videos of himself molesting his (?) dog on twitter.

Discuss. 

Spoiler

Edited by Seimeisen
put gross tweet in a spoiler

a member that smokes w**d and now a furry? horrible 

what's next? having one of their members start up their own record label and getting involved in some child abuse scandal further down the line?

Why the fuck would he even do that? Moreover, why would he post it all over social media? I gotta wonder if people who do shit like this have any morality or foresight.

Japanese people probably wouldn't see it as a bad thing I think that's why. Showing your self to each other and touching each other is not really a bad thing there so that could be why he thought it was ok if I was to think about it in terms of that.

2 minutes ago, Yukimoto said:

Showing your self to each other and touching each other is not really a bad thing there so that could be why he thought it was ok if I was to think about it in terms of that.

That's the excuse Kisaki used in court I heard

10 minutes ago, Yukimoto said:

Japanese people probably wouldn't see it as a bad thing I think that's why. Showing your self to each other and touching each other is not really a bad thing there so that could be why he thought it was ok if I was to think about it in terms of that.

Yeah, that seems to be reflected by most of the comments (they think it's cute). I mean, something like kancho would be egregious to the West. That being said, who gets so bored they end up diddling a dog 😐

Edited by colorful人生

11 minutes ago, colorful人生 said:

Yeah, that seems to be reflected by most of the comments (they think it's cute). I mean, something like kancho would be egregious to the West. That being said, who gets so bored they end up diddling a dog 😐

For no one suprise, their perception on sexual organs and how to interact with it are different from the western one.

It's more a "THAT'S MY BOY DONG? I BET YOU GET A LOT OF GIRLS! WHAT A MAN YOU ARE, YOU LIKE IT? YOU SHAMELESS *stereotypical Japanese laugh*" than anything else.

20 minutes ago, colorful人生 said:

Yeah they have like sexual parades in Japan and Japanese people easily do things in the nude and don't give a second thought about it so I wouldn't put it passed them.

Why artists shouldn't stick to their music, instead of bringing out their privacy everywhere? That's more disturbing of the video itself...

Edited by Ada Suilen