secret_no_03

Coffee ☕ vs Tea 🍵

Coffee or Tea  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer coffee or tea?

• Coffee all the way! ⚡⚡⚡
    • I'm too jittery for coffee. Tea please.
    • Both!
    • Just water, thank you.
    • I like one more than the other.

Coffee is part of my daily routine no matter what but it's gotten to the point where it doesn't really boost me as much as I'd hope it does. But you know I do like a good tea. Especially the gossipy kind. JK

I used to drink hot coffee when I was working graveyard as a stocker, but never went back to it after I switched to day shift. Even when I went back to working graveyards I didn't do it, but I do like Starbucks still.

When it comes to tea, the only tea I've ever been able to drink is hot green tea. 

On 4/5/2020 at 7:34 PM, secret_no_03 said:

Totally just realized that was not enough choices, so there's 4 now.

Maybe add in “I like one more than the other” cuz that may be some people.

22 hours ago, secret_no_03 said:

Haha, I wish. Some people who do syphon coffee have set ups that look like a chemistry lab or they're making meth. That pouch is actually roasted green tea (Hojicha) I got a sample of from https://yunomi.life/ which is a small distributor tea farm in Japan that exports every tea you can think of around the world. They sell samples for like $2USD (you're just paying shipping basically).

Hahaha I know what you mean 😂although, I can't imagine having a set up like that in my home JUST for coffee. That's why I'm just a normie. MMm I love hojicha. My sister works at a coffee shop and she's made me a hojicha latte before. good stuff.

8 hours ago, YuyoDrift said:

Maybe add in “I like one more than the other” cuz that may be some people.

Took your advice and updated it. Now there's 5 lol

wcXVjXg.jpg

Took 2 months to get here,  but I finally got my stuff from RIVERS, I can finally scrap the metal blade grinder. I tried it out and manual grinding isn't for everyone and makes a great workout, but the results are undeniably better.