haizuru

Re-discovering Visual kei

Hellew!

I joined here after some time. I recently started to get back in to vk. Some artists I have found interesting so far is Misui, nurie, Xanvala, and a few others!

I'm looking forward to making friends and getting to know other people who are still thriving in the vk scene. 

Also please make recommendations, I'll be super happy to listen to them~

Hi! Great to see another nurie fan! For heavy stuff you may like deviloof then.

Some popular vk acts: xaa xaa, kizu, razor, hueye, acme, scapegoat, dezert, arlequin.

Smaller vk bands: 蟻 (Ari), rakugaki, doku (friends of nurie!), Kebyo (仮病)

These are just random shots in the dark and may not to be your taste. Check them out though!

Edited by gret

2 hours ago, gret said:

Hi! Great to see another nurie fan! For heavy stuff you may like deviloof then.

Some popular vk acts: xaa xaa, kizu, razor, hueye, acme, scapegoat, dezert, arlequin.

Smaller vk bands: 蟻 (Ari), rakugaki, doku (friends of nurie!), Kebyo (仮病)

These are just random shots in the dark and may not to be your taste. Check them out though!

Yeah nurie was like an instant for me the moment I heard them! I'm really excited about them. I'm familiar with the popular acts though the only group from there so far that i connect with is Kizu, and maybe ACME (I used to like DIV). 

I'm definitely gonna check out Ari, rakugaki, doku and kebyo. I'm sure checking in to these groups will help me rediscover my tastes as well. My tastes may simply be different this time around. Haha But thank you so much for your recommendations, I appreciate it.

No problem! I was trying to think of active bands that are similar to nurié but couldn't come up with any at the time. So I just gave random suggestions instead haha.

Now that I think about it, develop one's faculties should have something in common with nurié, but I'm not familiar with them.

Heh, That's okay though it was still extremely helpful. I have heard of Develop One's Faculties, they've been around quite some time I believe. 

On 4/3/2020 at 12:45 PM, haizuru said:

Heh, That's okay though it was still extremely helpful. I have heard of Develop One's Faculties, they've been around quite some time I believe. 

They are good. You should check them out sometime. They are on youtube

Some one my recommendations for active bands: 0.1gの誤算, Kiryu, Razor, Arlequin, Comodo Dragon, 零[Hz], xaa xaa, scapegoat, D(asagi), The thirteen, Zon.

There is a sea of disbanded bands/haitus my recommendations are: Dadaroma, Fixer, Born (If you like razor), Sadie, ペンタゴン (Pentagon), girugamesh, ∞INFi2TY(if you liked Ari),  R指定 , -OZ-, Mejibray. 

There are more but those are some of the bands id recommend. Glad you rediscovered V-kei :)

Edited by Axius