avaritonista

kiryu - another side original PV?

Greetings to all Kiryu fans out there! ...And to the others too, obviously. 

Well, I still remember when, in the past days of antiquity, those old years of ancient times, I happened to see a preview of a full PV of Another Side (アナザーサイド), literally on Youtube, by this strange band of kisses, alter-egos and maybe music.  Of course, nothing except for a live PV named Another Side turned out, a last-hour, budget mass of images of them playing the song in gigs. Really guys?

Now, as I know there are some people in this forum who knows too much to be alive, I'd like to ask for any info about that preview.

Spoiler

Drama.-

The full PV was going to be released anytime soon after the preview. I saw it a bunch of times because I do like the song, but as seconds passed, as well as hours, days, weeks, months and --shamefully-- years, nothing did just appeared out of it, and the preview was eventually was deleted. It featured the members playing in some kind of "natural" pool of water and it'd be a great full PV of a nice song.

I made some searching over the years but never found out anything about the preview (considering I don't understand Japanese). 

I'm weary, and really want to sleep at least one night after all those years of not knowing what just happend.

Thank you in advance. 

Edited by avaritonista

They released PV spots for Another Side and Shigoumizakura, but never full versions. They remain on Niconico if I am correct, and watermarked versions can be seen on YT. These were made very early in their career, way before they got the record deal with BP, however I don't think full versions were ever made. If they do, then hopefully someone uploads them lol

48 minutes ago, avaritonista said:

Greetings to all Kiryu fans out there! ...And to the others too, obviously. 

Well, I still remember when, in the past days of antiquity, those old years of ancient times, I happened to see a preview of a full PV of Another Side (アナザーサイド), literally on Youtube, by this strange band of kisses, alter-egos and maybe music.  Of course, nothing except for a live PV named Another Side turned out, a last-hour, budget mass of images of them playing the song in gigs. Really guys?

Now, as I know there are some people in this forum who knows too much to be alive, I'd like to ask for any info about that preview.

Hide contents

Drama.-

The full PV was going to be released anytime soon after the preview. I saw it a bunch of times because I do like the song, but as seconds passed, as well as hours, days, weeks, months and --shamefully-- years, nothing did just appeared out of it, and the preview was eventually was deleted. It featured the members playing in some kind of "natural" pool of water and it'd be a great full PV of a nice song.

I made some searching over the years but never found out anything about the preview (considering I don't understand Japanese). 

I'm weary, and really want to sleep at least one night after all those years of not knowing what just happend.

Thank you in advance. 

I'll add onto this post because I too would love to see the full PV some time. So far there's only this short 1:04 long preview of the PV of [アナザーサイド] and one for [獅噛ミ桜], I shall link the two for the ones who want to see what is being asked here and maybe want to help. I also am not very good with the Japanese language and so far only know the basics, any help is appreciated.

アナザーサイド

獅噛ミ桜

1 minute ago, Himeaimichu said:

They released PV spots for Another Side and Shigoumizakura, but never full versions. They remain on Niconico if I am correct, and watermarked versions can be seen on YT. These were made very early in their career, way before they got the record deal with BP, however I don't think full versions were ever made. If they do, then hopefully someone uploads them lol

We commented at the same time lmao

If I recall correctly(This is 12 years ago and I'm in my 30s so my memory is blotchy) they did have full PVs because a friend of mine sent them to me when they first came out. I think it died with my hard drive when I dropped it(but I can ask my other friend if he has them, since we were in the same circle and we shared shit all the time.)

8 hours ago, JRD said:

If I recall correctly(This is 12 years ago and I'm in my 30s so my memory is blotchy) they did have full PVs because a friend of mine sent them to me when they first came out. I think it died with my hard drive when I dropped it(but I can ask my other friend if he has them, since we were in the same circle and we shared shit all the time.)

Please do ask them!

I think these has to do with the previews:

http://www.kiryu-web.net/media_detail/70025

https://lineblog.me/kiryu_takemasa/archives/6073873.html

The full videos might also have been distributed through the old i-mode/keitai web-standard in shite quality, but that's just an assumption. Other Q&A sites seem to say that they simply never came out.

*Tried looking around here (around the time of the release date): https://web.archive.org/web/20080513213919/http://www.visunavi.com:80/index_pc.html

Even if it was distributed that way, they always did it via .asx files which were just pointers for online content. They were to be played via WMP (Windows Media Player) or Real Player anyway.

Edited by colorful人生

On 4/2/2020 at 11:08 PM, JRD said:

this post as a whole was way too much for me🤣

may you ask them for it?

Edited by avaritonista