Sign in to follow this  
Traxan

Gacharic Spin MV "Gold Ring"

ADHD pop rockers released a new album on 3/11, called "Gold Dash," the first in two years and first to feature the new lineup. Along with that came a music video for the title track.

Hana is sporting quite the tattoo. I'm seeing more and more musicians sporting tats, I guess the stigma is fading.

This new lineup represents a significant change in personnel. Hana moved out from the drumkit to play guitar and sing. Now a two-guitar band, their songs are getting a little heavier. A young drummer named Yuri was added about one week after she was announced as the new drummer for Bridear. For a while it was thought she would do double duty, then she bailed from Bridear. That musta pissed them off but who can blame her? GS is a successful band and Bridear can't keep its shit together. And I'll say this, Yuri is quite the drummer. Hana was no slouch but Yuri is better.

GS now has four singers: Hana, Oreo, Tomo, and the newest addition, 18 year old Angie. On some songs she just runs around the stage while here she takes lead vocals. I'm getting some MAJOR Armmy vibes from her.

Sign in to follow this