Shaolan974

D 2 new singles "ACACIA~Pray For Australia~" and "Hard Koala" release

D 2 new singles "ACACIA~Pray For Australia~" and "Hard Koala" will be released at 2020/04/29 (1100yen each)

["ACACIA~Pray For Australia~" tracklist]

01. ACACIA~Pray For Australia~

02. ACACIA~Pray For Australia~ (Instrumental)

["Hard Koala" tracklist]

01. Hard Koala

02. Hard Koala (Instrumental)

gcr-197_1_.jpg gcr-198_1_.jpg

21 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Are any of the proceeds going to helping rebuild the outback or is it just #thoughtsPrayersAndBDSM 

As far as I remember he said everything is going to help rebuild. Asagi is always donating for animal shelters and rescues anyways so this is expected of him.

5 hours ago, Komorebi said:

As far as I remember he said everything is going to help rebuild. Asagi is always donating for animal shelters and rescues anyways so this is expected of him.

still comes a little bit shitty in these corona crisis. but still it's amazing ^^

13 hours ago, BrenGun said:

still comes a little bit shitty in these corona crisis. but still it's amazing ^^

This was announced and planned before the corona crisis. 

15 hours ago, BrenGun said:

Thats why things like ACACIA and Hard Koala are important. People seems to forget about stuff really fast these days. Everyday there is something new to worry about that the media will be bashing in our heads at left and right, but the animals are still there suffering from the fires aftermath and is important to still think about they too.

3 hours ago, Komorebi said:

This was announced and planned before the corona crisis. 

I don't follow them, but if it already was announced....

Still it comes a bit in a shitty time, but still good that he don't stop this planned idea, hopefully people will keep up supporting so that a bag of money can be donated to the koalas. 

2 hours ago, Saga said:

Thats why things like ACACIA and Hard Koala are important. People seems to forget about stuff really fast these days. Everyday there is something new to worry about that the media will be bashing in our heads at left and right, but the animals are still there suffering from the fires aftermath and is important to still think about they too.

Yup, but I don't know how the situation in Japan is, but as a fan you also need money to support your favorite band, and if you cannot work and if you don't get paid... it's difficult to support this amazing project.

Hopefully D will announce later on a nice amount which was collected ^^

14 minutes ago, BrenGun said:

I don't follow them, but if it already was announced....

Still it comes a bit in a shitty time, but still good that he don't stop this planned idea, hopefully people will keep up supporting so that a bag of money can be donated to the koalas. 

Yup, but I don't know how the situation in Japan is, but as a fan you also need money to support your favorite band, and if you cannot work and if you don't get paid... it's difficult to support this amazing project.

Hopefully D will announce later on a nice amount which was collected ^^

Then if you don’t know what the situation in Japan is, shut up and go diss bands who try to do nice things elsewhere. 

4 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

Then if you don’t know what the situation in Japan is, shut up and go diss bands who try to do nice things elsewhere. 

I don't diss anything! =_=

I'm only worried that this project doesn't work out, because of the corona crisis.

jeezzzz