Sign in to follow this  
sleepy coffee

Verxina releases new photo + new MV spot

35 minutes ago, saishuu said:

oh, i've missed those "we've lost a member and don't want to spend a lot of money in new clothes and photoshoots until we find some new members" looks. absolute icons

Fingers crossed Taishi reunites with Hiro lol

2 hours ago, filth_y said:

Somehow I feel they sound much better/more "classic hiro" since the 2 members left.

Ya same. I guess it was inevitable since Mar is also a old school guy and hes their songwriter. I wonder if one of the 2 members that left were the ones who were pushing the crazy synth sound 

oh boy this sounds tastyyyyy. whoever was responsible for making them change their sound, thank you. this is so much better than all their previous garbage (which I also loved tbh)

Possibly new members announcement on the 31st May Live tour Final ?

FEW, when they released just the preview i didn't really liked it, however the full song is pretty nice, i really like it.

Also ALL THE POWER to that synth! Imo they fit perfectly because they didn't overuse them.

On 3/28/2020 at 12:59 PM, Bunny said:

Possibly new members announcement on the 31st May Live tour Final ?

Digging this up again since their may 31st final has officially been postponed or cancelled, what are the chances they're still likely to go forward with making announcements on this day? Would be really great to see a music release for the newest mv they released plus possibly some.new members (taishi has been retweeting all of verxina's tweets lately?)

Sign in to follow this