Yukami

Jaki (ex.La'Veil MizeriA) will perform + new mini-album release

Jaki (ex.La'Veil MizeriA) will perform on 2020/05/08 & 2020/06/11.

Project members:

Vo.Jaki (ex.La'Veil MizeriA)

Gt.佑(Yu) (only on 2020/05/08) (ex.La'Veil MizeriA(support), ex.BLADE, ex.LIV'ERT)

Gt.ROA (only on 2020/06/11) (ex.Embrace, now in 革命前夜(Kakumei Zenya))

Gt.Setzer (ex.NoireNeige)

Ba.竜也(Tatsuya) (アマノヰザナギ(Amano Izanagi), 宣戦布告(Sensen Fukoku))

Dr. 朱-suzaku-

30 minutes ago, Paraph said:

so far you can purchase the minialbum here: https://crosscat.shop-pro.jp/?pid=149462508&view=smartphone
they don't ship overseas but can use shopping service

glad his solo stuff will be somewhat attainable now outside lives

Jaki's previous release was available for sale on Starwave Records' webshop :D But I suppose you mean his earlier stuff, right?

2 minutes ago, crucifiction said:

Jaki's previous release was available for sale on Starwave Records' webshop :D But I suppose you mean his earlier stuff, right?

! I didn't know that. I regretted not buying it at La'veils merch table...waaaahh

2 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

Starwave Records? OMG Jaki is saving La'veil MizeriA's real soul in this solo project with amazing sounds.

LOVE THIS :carrot:

3 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

this doesn't even sound like he has a backing band, especially the fucking drums

i don't know about this one

Holy fuck some of these drum samples are the same ones DEViL KiTTY used. Literally the exact same.

I'm sure a lot of other bandmen probably also use the same drum machine. I know a few Metis Gretel songs do.

Edited by Himeaimichu

16 minutes ago, Himeaimichu said:

Holy fuck some of these drum samples are the same ones DEViL KiTTY used. Literally the exact same.

I'm sure a lot of other bandmen probably also use the same drum machine. I know a few Metis Gretel songs do.

I swear this is giving me DEADLY SANCTUARY vibes

2 minutes ago, evenor said:

I swear this is giving me DEADLY SANCTUARY vibes

Same samples were used on that too.

Whatever drum machine they're using, that's gotta be vintage equipment lmao

2 hours ago, Himeaimichu said:

It's Roland's R-5 or R-8, I suppose.

Btw, the preview sounds nice, I liked it. But I would make the drums less loud in the mix.

Edited by Naaaaani

This is giving me war flashbacks to those early '00s omnibus albums where 8 out of 10 no-name bands used that same drum machine, lol.

Not sure if this is a good thing, but I can't say I wasn't entertained for these 50 seconds.

Wow this sounds self-produced AF. And not the good kind. Almost like something Maria Cross would put out ages ago 😂

7 minutes ago, gensou said:

Wow this sounds self-produced AF. And not the good kind. Almost like something Maria Cross would put out ages ago 😂

He actually did mention that he produced some of it. He also mentioned the use of a multiband maximizer... ^^""

I like the idea of this solo project, but Jaki could also hire a very talented and obscure vocalist. A bassist with the same aesthetic as Rukia (Metis Gretel) and a good drummer and then we would have a delicious band :manapls:

Sounds like garbage - love it

Also, he did a tweetcast thing and had the mini-album playing in the background. It more or less sounds like the sample, so if you didn't like that you won't like the full thing. It was bad, but like....bad to someone who doesn't like vkei, but good by someone who likes vkei's standards (so bad, but not bad bad).

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II