suji

DADAROMA will disband

DADAROMA has announced that they will pause activities after their last live (and Yoshiatsu's birthday live/oneman tour final) at Shinjuku Blaze on May 20. Their last tour will start on April 14.

DADAROMAから大切なお知らせ。

いつもDADAROMAを応援して頂いてる皆様、誠にありがとうございます。

この度、2020年5月20日(水)に行われるDADAROMA ONE MAN TOUR「POINT OF NO RETURN」
TOUR FINAL 新宿BLAZE公演をもって、DADAROMAは活動休止致します。

4月14日(火)川崎セルビアンナイト、から開催されるDADAROMA ONE MAN TOUR「POINT OF NO RETURN」がラストツアーとなります。

突然のご報告となり、ファンの皆様、関係者の皆様に深くお詫び申し上げます。

1人でも多くの方にDADAROMAの音楽を届けられますよう、各会場お待ちしております。

DADAROMA よしあつ、太嘉志、朋、諒平

http://www.dadaroma.com/news/?id=9968

5 minutes ago, ShanethVarosa said:

Didn’t they do this in 2018 and then come out with an EP like three months later?

Could be because they were looking for a replacement drummer but who knows what's going on this time 

44 minutes ago, sutululu said:

Tbh during a virus outbreak it's not the most profitable thing to keep doing things like always if there is no income from lives

why go on an one-man tour during these times then?

10 minutes ago, Axius said:

Replacement drummer?????

There's everything in detail about the previous hiatus and the drummer change.

That makes sense then about the drummer. I forgot until now. I know this is probably not the most profitable source of income right now but why make it an official hiatus, just kind ma let all the crazy pass. I feel like there’s a lot more at play here 

I'm so late yusuke was so good I will miss him. Aside from that I guess that's why I started to notice a change with dadaism 4.  Altho dadaism 4 wasn't bad. I feel like with Dendrobium and dadaism 5 you start to notice the music change with this band more so.  Hopefully they come back again in a way similar to there early works.

It sounds like Timely asked them to say 無期限活動休止 (indefinite hiatus) instead of 解散 (disbandment), although indefinite hiatus is an indirect way of saying disbandment 99% of the time.
All the fans I know in Tokyo understood that it's a disbandment from the initial announcement, though, especially the fans I know from Crazy Shampoo.

Crazy Shampoo disbanded 2 days before Yoshiatsu's birthday, so the last live of the tour being on Yoshiatsu's birthday was a pretty strong indicator that this is the end, but it's good that Yoshiatsu went and confirmed it