Nighttime Jae

CLACK inc. new single "5th" teaser (now available digitally)

ETCt-E5-JUYAA3-JQo.jpg

CLACK inc. released a teaser for the new single called "5th" that will be available on all digital platforms. The full version will be available on March 23rd, but for now you can pre-order it and listen to 1:29 minutes of it.

I was able to find in on iTunes. Let me know if you guys can find it on other streaming services!

I just listened to it and needless to say, I already love it. For those who are familiar with Takeru and Arma's previous band, this gives me crazy EVE vibes! It's very catchy and melodic and sounds like it's gonna be a really good song!

This is also Avel (bass, ex-Veinrot) and Kenbo (drums, ex-Art Elicia)'s debut single with CLACK inc., so show these guys some love! (Both of them speak English fluently too fyi)

Edited by Nighttime Jae

Two important news:

- Clack inc.'s new song "5th" is out. You can get it here (and possibily other platforms I may not be aware of). It's a fantastic song, so please check it🙏

- Clack inc. will stream their live on YouTube on March 24th, 19.55 JST.

Tune in if you're curious to see how they sound live☺️

4 hours ago, IGM_Oficial said:

It's on YouTube too

Pretty sure it's not their official channel though... 😅 Like, someone must've uploaded it. I suggest you guys get it from the sources available instead... CLACK inc. must've worked hard to make this song digitally available everywhere, plus it's at the cheapest price possible. We should support vk bands that are opening themselves up to the digital world, because it benefits the western vk fanbase as a whole. 

Edited by Nighttime Jae

6 hours ago, Nighttime Jae said:

Pretty sure it's not their official channel though... 😅 Like, someone must've uploaded it.

This is their topic on YouTube music

8 minutes ago, IGM_Oficial said:

This is their topic on YouTube music

Sorry, not sure if I understand... what I meant is that the song that wasn't uploaded on their official channel (it was written in the description that it was taken from Tunecore in fact) and that in my opinion it'd best if people listened to the song from the official source🤷‍♀️

Edited by Nighttime Jae

36 minutes ago, Nighttime Jae said:

what I meant is that the song that wasn't uploaded on their official channel (it was written in the description that it was taken from Tunecore in fact)

Oh, I see.

Starting from tomorrow, CLACK inc.'s two guitarists Yuu and Ryo (Arma's old name he's back to) will start weekly streams on Twitcast.

From my understanding, you can watch for free but maybe not all of it? I purchased the "tickets" and it's like, 10 bucks (8 euros in my currency).

The schedule will be:

4/11 Live and talk

4/13 Ryo's guitar lesson and Yuu's voice lesson (Yuu is actually a voice teacher fyi)

4/18 Live with Takeru (the vocalist)

4/20 Drink and snack challenge

4/22 Diet challenge (??)

4/25 Live with Takeru

4/28 Instrumental live

Looks like it's gonna be fun, so if you wanna support some good musicians in these hard times, tune in!

The MV for "5th", CLACK inc.'s newest digital single, has been released. You can find the song available on every streaming service.

The MV was filmed and edited by CLACK inc.'s ex-member Baku (guitar, ex-Zerogumi) on the same day and stage of their previous livestream concert.

The current line-up is:

Takeru (ex-EVE), vocals

Ryo (ex-EVE), guitar R

+Yuu (Ultimate Sonic, ex- Marvelous Maiden, Zodia, Affective Synergy), guitar L

Avel (ex-Veinrot), bass

Kenbo (ex-Art Elicia), drums

1 hour ago, Nighttime Jae said:

Clack inc. have uploaded the first half of their May 17th livestream to YouTube! The songs are: 欲執 (Yokuto), 大嫌い。(Daikirai.) and 一撃 (Ichigeki)

Nice! Hopefully, they'll upload the rest soon~ ^^

CLACK inc. are gonna have a studio live tomorrow on Twitcast for 1000 yen (roughly 8 euros). There's gonna be a free viewing first.

They've given so much for free lately, and 8 euros is really nothing for what you're getting! The payment system accepts overseas credit cards, so take advantage of it, and you won't regret it!

I forgot to add, once you pay and watch the stream you can rewatch the live as many times as you want!

Edited by Nighttime Jae

On 5/23/2020 at 4:42 PM, Nighttime Jae said:

Clack inc. have uploaded the first half of their May 17th livestream to YouTube! The songs are: 欲執 (Yokuto), 大嫌い。(Daikirai.) and 一撃 (Ichigeki)

The second part of the live has been uploaded! This was such a good and fun live, so please everyone check it out!