jon_jonz

Corona-related Livestreams / Concert Videos

Ikebukuro Chop started a youtube channel to upload live videos. Here's Marco's live from 12/20 last year:

マルコ (marco) posted a live acoustic version of Jinsei Kousaten (人生交差点), a live-only single they released last year.

Kokusyoku Sumire's twicast from earlier today. Part 1 is just talking, but they play some songs in part 2.

Edited by jon_jonz

12 hours ago, jon_jonz said:

Kaya - STAY HOME SESSION - この手に抱きしめたい(加藤登紀子cover)

QUEEEEEENNN!!! \ (*w*) /

DuelJewel STAY HOME SESSION Vol.3「Partytime!!」

STAY HOME SESSION  by Aiolin

Edited by jon_jonz

I couldn't find any info whatsoever on what this might be, but looks like there will be some sort of cali-gari thing 40 mins from now:

I guess we'll see on their official Twitter or Ao's Twitter account when the time comes...

edit: nevermind, it's not a stream or anything, just concerning their fanclub, lol. In any case they posted a video with live snippets, but I don't think this is relevant to this thread (so mods pls feel free to delete this post if needed).

Edited by Jigsaw9

Hello!

I'm a new membre now!

But I would like to know if someone have a livestream or any kind of video about Covid19 from The GALLO, Kiryu or DIMLIM/NAZARE? And of course, Dir en Grey...  I think I have missed potential livestream

My dream would be to hear something from 12012 or Suicide ali too, even if they have disbanded ^^

Oh, and LIPHLICH will do a live tomorrow!

Edited by Black Horell
Informations have changed

1 hour ago, Black Horell said:

But I would like to know if someone have a livestream or any kind of video about Covid19 from The GALLO, Kiryu or DIMLIM/NAZARE? And of course, Dir en Grey...  I think I have missed potential livestream

My dream would be to hear something from 12012 or Suicide ali too, even if they have disbanded ^^

What about searching the thread?

4 hours ago, Black Horell said:

Hello!

I'm a new membre now!

Oh, and LIPHLICH will do a live tomorrow!

Search that massive wall of tags lol, it's easier than page by page if you're looking for something in particular.

DaizyStripper - STAY HOME SESSION

THE NOSTRADAMNZ「Touch」STAY HOME SESSION

Edited by jon_jonz