jon_jonz

Corona-related Livestreams / Concert Videos

Tomorrow is Clack inc.'s live stream. They're gonna start at 4 PM JST and possibly go on all night since they're planning to drink 100 drinks in order to cover for the livehouse expenses😂Watch bandomen getting shitfaced (LIVE!!!)

initial’L  is live streaming now. Dunno if it will be avaliable later. Would someone please record it?

Another studio gig by the Raid. 

belle will perform tomorrow. Here's the link:

Wagakki Band's vocalist will perform in the link below next Tuesday:

https://live.line.me/channels/73/upcoming/13349256

Edited by jon_jonz

2 hours ago, jon_jonz said:

initial’L  is live streaming now. Dunno if it will be avaliable later. Would someone please record it?

Missed out on it, but they will be re-uploading an improved version b/c of sound gaps.

-

The Leetspeak Monsters one has now been re-uploaded to their channel. I've updated the link on the original post.

Hakubi will have a live in 43 hours from my posting on April 5th at KYOTO MUSE

Also @jon_jonz, is this part of the "the Raid." live that has been removed?

Edited by colorful人生

Bands that are uploading previously recorded lives that have not been made available before are also relevant to this thread, so the Articlear video does belong to this thread. 

Everyone is doing a great work pooling together video links  here and every effort is appreciated.

Pinned thread as long as this Corona-stuff is going on. 

8 minutes ago, WhirlingBlack said:

Bands that are uploading previously recorded lives that have not been made available before are also relevant to this thread

Does that apply to live DVDs too?

12 minutes ago, IGM_Oficial said:

Does that apply to live DVDs too?

Bands that are uploading previously recorded lives that have not been made available before are also relevant to this thread

So no, only lives that haven't been available in other forms already. 

@WhirlingBlack

Is it fine to create another thread that has all the videos compiled & categorized under nested spoiler tags or is there a way for me to get the first post in this thread? It's feeling a bit cluttered, and in lieu of creating additional posts I've been updating older ones. I want to make it a bit easier to have everything organized. 

It would also be a way to separate older uploaded recordings from the newer lives. 

Edited by colorful人生

1 minute ago, colorful人生 said:

@WhirlingBlack

Is it fine to create another thread that has all the videos compiled & categorized under nested spoiler tags or is there a way for me to get the first post in this thread? It's feeling a bit cluttered, and in lieu of creating additional posts I've been updating older ones. I want to make it a bit easier to have everything organized. 

Please go ahead and make a compilation thread, good idea, things are a bit messy as it stands so for people joining in late it's good to have a clear and easy access to everything. We'll keep this thread for continuous updates and discussion. 

1 hour ago, patientZERO said:

I don't know if this got posted yet, but リブラヴェル (Libravel) streamed a "VR" studio live on 04/01.

https://youtu.be/EkB858JM6DE

It was. Read the thread before posting.

Anyway, here's something new: an upcoming performance by that Enka side project of Art Cube's vocalist will be streamed on April the 9th on the link below:

22 minutes ago, Masuha said:

Wizard postponed their memorial live for Masumi from today to christmas, but they streamed a live rehearsal today instead.

It's still up at TwitCasting.

https://twitcasting.tv/c:kamanchu0404/movie/603796989

Would someone please rip and reupload it? MEGA seems to not be working in several places, including here, so it would be nice if you could put that on Youtube. Just make it unlisted so they won't take it down.

2 hours ago, jon_jonz said:

It was. Read the thread before posting.

Anyway, here's something new: an upcoming performance by that Enka side project of Art Cube's vocalist will be streamed on April the 9th on the link below:

There's a lot to sort through, and honestly I didn't see it. People make mistakes ... Don't be a dick.

30 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

There's a lot to sort through, and honestly I didn't see it. People make mistakes ... Don't be a dick.

This is why we have tags and the archive. Exactly for those who think "there's a lot to sort through".

Anyway, here's something new:  Ray from DEVILOOF played a hour long live and chat on his FB page and their VK fan page recorded and shared it below:

https://vk.com/video-154717866_456239953

He even speaks some english with his fans, but only played like, one song and didn't even bother plugging in his eletric guitar to an amp, LOL.

46 minutes ago, jon_jonz said:

This is why we have tags and the archive. Exactly for those who think "there's a lot to sort through".

Anyway, here's something new:  Ray from DEVILOOF played a hour long live and chat on his FB page and their VK fan page recorded and shared it below:

He even speaks some english with his fans, but only played like, one song and didn't even bother plugging in his eletric guitar to an amp, LOL.

Ray generally goes on Instagram at least twice a week and plays for an hour or so.

50 minutes ago, jon_jonz said:

That Facebook one is actually the first time he's shown his face online when he's playing in probably a year as well. Interesting.