jon_jonz

Corona-related Livestreams / Concert Videos

15 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Posting it here too cuz it's lit:

Yesterday's RAKUGAKI gig they played to an empty venue. Great energy tho!

Rakugaki showing everyone how to do it! Not self-conscious or awkward playing to no one... just going for it exactly as if they had a packed house.

(not to mention an actual person doing the camerawork for a little extra immersion)

Thanks for dropping this one @Jigsaw9 it's gold.

16 hours ago, Devilish_Eye said:

Sorry it were multiple bands but the video is private now -___- 

Did anyone manage to record this? I'd really like to see The Gallo and Roman Kyuukou.

17 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Posting it here too cuz it's lit:

Yesterday's RAKUGAKI gig they played to an empty venue. Great energy tho!

Aina really filmed this well compared to the other bands. have to say the sound was live perfect and everything. Coming out here strong I see! and the visual was nice. Get it Ains

Someone is telling me to delete it and I'm pretty sure they'll tell B.P.Records on me, I'll put it on private for a while, and then put it on unlisted. So the video will be unavailable for a few hours or so.

MEME was supposed to play on 3/30 but this live has been cancelled because of coronavirus.

The singer decided to deliver an acoustic live on his instagram instead.

You can still watch it on his account (meme_l_7) but as i thought this might be deleted soon, i managed to save the live here ^^

On 3/29/2020 at 10:28 PM, colorful人生 said:

ベル

ナイトメア (Nightmare)

彩冷える (Ayabie)

Videos have been added 🤫

Edited by colorful人生

I partly watched the Kiryu live on Sunday, I suddenly saw the suggestion on my YouTube feedback, they were really cool with a lot of comments in japanese and 1% of english comments lol 

DOBE's livestream just started (the band hasn't hit the stage yet and there's no audio as of yet)

edit: oh ok, the gig only starts at 18:30 Japan time (in 20 mins).

This was pretty fun, despite the expected ass sound quality/mixing. Sadly the video froze towards the end, so the last 2 encore songs were audio-only, but it was still okay (the sound might've even become slightly better for the encore portion). Pretty long gig too, they prolly played almost all their recorded output, lol.

Edited by Jigsaw9

Clack inc reuploaded their live on 24th March:

I managed to get a shitty rip of Ari's Lyoka birthday live: (audio seems ok, video...is what it is)

https://mega.nz/#!iqgjgAZS!H0tdx4KVX5n5-283JjXmrAyzJUy0j9zYcfrxohaEOMQ

Ningen isu did an audience-less live at the end of their recent livestream:

Terakoya label (Ensoku, gallo, roman kyukou) will have their 29th March livestream available from 1st April to 15th April on niconico:

Edited by gret

3 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

DOBE's livestream just started (the band hasn't hit the stage yet and there's no audio as of yet)

edit: oh ok, the gig only starts at 18:30 Japan time (in 20 mins).

This was pretty fun, despite the expected ass sound quality/mixing. Sadly the video froze towards the end, so the last 2 encore songs were audio-only, but it was still okay (the sound might've even become slightly better for the encore portion). Pretty long gig too, they prolly played almost all their recorded output, lol.

Did anyone download this? If I click on the link it just won't load and if I try to download it nothing comes up.

9 minutes ago, jon_jonz said:

Did anyone download this? If I click on the link it just won't load and if I try to download it nothing comes up.

I guess it was only viewable while the stream was live. I will try to keep an eye out in case the band decides to upload the footage to YT later.

1 hour ago, Jigsaw9 said:

I guess it was only viewable while the stream was live. I will try to keep an eye out in case the band decides to upload the footage to YT later.

It has now been fixed

And it has an audience, cuz fuck the law, right?

At least all girls seem to be wearing masks and keeping a safe distance from each other, except, of course, the white girls.

Edited by jon_jonz

It seems like MonstlloW will do a live stream on youtube tomorrow!

(i would be happy if someone has the opportunity to record >_<)

Edited by lstknt3b

Clack inc. have announced they're going to do another livestream on April 4th, this time completely audience-free. More info like the time etc. will be out at a later date.

(Edited the post because I had  posted their previous live before realizing that someone else had already lol)

Edited by Nighttime Jae

17 hours ago, rakkausai said:

Anzi is going to do one in 5 mins

He removed the original video, but posted a digest , which's actually better than watching his original boring almost 2 hour long video in which he only played 2 songs

I THINK this goes here? I was a little confused by the description, it may just be old footage they're uploading to let people see a video of them live and if so, I guess put this in their artist page (if their is one). Either way it debuts at 6am EST.

30 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

I THINK this goes here? I was a little confused by the description, it may just be old footage they're uploading to let people see a video of them live and if so, I guess put this in their artist page (if their is one). Either way it debuts at 6am EST.

Yeah, it's just an old footage of a gig from last year, so no, it doesn't fit here.

Please keep this thread related only to specific gigs arranged for the sake of the pandemic. It doesn't matter if a band posts their entire videography online. Previous performances won't count. Also, no talk sessions, offshots or whatever else that isn't music-related.

NICOLAS is going to hold another YouTube live! Usually it's them working in the studio or just low key backstage stuff chatting, but they already finished recording. So I think it's going to be an actual livestream live??? but I'm not sure. Judging by the bassist's own comment, it might be a live. They're still rehearsing and everything too so i'm hoping- 😭😭😭

1 hour ago, gret said:

Terakoya have uploaded the live on 29th March: https://ch.nicovideo.jp/ksp-live

Free video: https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1585706403

colorful人生 has acess to nicovideo's premium content.  Would you rip these and upload'em on youtube, pretty please?

I dunno how to tag this forum's members in a comment

SKY-HI uploaded the vlog from the stream he did in March. Thought it was just going to be like five minutes of digest footage, but he actually posted a pretty thorough 25-minute summary of it.

ETA: Jesus, that performance of Snatchaway at 22:13 is great. He really brings that encore energy.

Edited by violetchain

2 hours ago, gret said:

Terakoya have uploaded the live on 29th March: https://ch.nicovideo.jp/ksp-live

Free video: https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1585706403

The first digest video can be grabbed w/ youtube-dl, but the second (set of videos) requires a 550 yen per month fee even with a premium subscription :/.

*To clarify, it's separate from premium. You could have a free account but have to pay the 550 yen fee just for the channel alone.

Edited by colorful人生