Alkaloid

ザアザア (Xaa-Xaa) new single "ホラー (Horror)" release

ザアザア (Xaa-Xaa) new single "ホラー (Horror)" will be released at 2020/4/22. (2 Type)

Type A will be CD (2 tracks)+DVD ("ホラー (Horror)" MV) and Type B will be CD (3 tracks) only.

[track list]

1. ホラー (Horror)

2. トラウマ (Trauma)

3. サイコパーティー (Psycho Party)

ESa3VvKUUAAPcZW?format=jpg&name=medium

ESa3evrUwAAq6rV?format=jpg&name=large

ESa3ewXU4AA405H?format=jpg&name=large

ESa3ewdUwAAk7qn?format=jpg&name=large

ESa3ewnUYAMYZ3K?format=jpg&name=large

ESa3DJQU0AEokqy?format=jpg&name=900x900

I've slowly developed a kind of fatigue for this band, always churning out those new releases... and while their songs are always kinda cool it's just so overwhelming. Well, I guess I'm gonna check this one out too, lol.

I haven't had the time to even digest their music for quite a while now, but it's all been quality and this new look is it, so I can't complain much. keep going my boys

I need to address that picture of Kazuki though💕💕💕
I cannot wait to listen to the tracks and hopefully I will get to hear these live this year 💕😭

2 hours ago, Saishu said:

Have they released a proper album, or is it still just compilations of singles?

There was Fukou na meiro. It isn’t that impressive when you compare it with their singles.

hmm I'm not really feeling this one, unfortunately. the title of the song had me interested, but the song is meh.

Saw this the other day, really enjoyed it. I loved イライラする雨 and although it's a tad over kill, both discs of 中毒症状~二~. Definitely going to get this off itunes assuming it'll be up there like the rest of their stuff is.

I read the replies to the original post with interest. Since the coronavirus lockdown I have been searching for new bands and new music. xaa-xaa is a band that I was aware of via Dadaroma but never gave them a listen. So I watched the Horror vid and I thought it was hilarious! Maybe it’s not supposed to be funny but every time burlap head showed up they fell backwards to the floor! And when the fake blood splashed in Kazuki’s hair? Classic! Why was his mouth bloody though? An get props for grabbing a sharp weapon!

You Tube’s algorithm then suggested this number

I gave it a go since a band is best judged by its live performance. I have to say I’m impressed and when Kazuki hits the notes starting at 4:11 he nailed it! Digging the sequined jackets and the satin gloves!

xaa-xaa totally stunting on you hoes!

And just like that, xaa-xaa has a new fan!