Sign in to follow this  
BrenGun

An exclusive interview with Luvielle

33300-image.large.png

luvielle (ルヴィーユ) is a very new band, who at the time of this interview had held very few lives. Their style evokes a feeling of “the good old days of VK,” and for that they've gained some attention. They were gracious enough to speak with us about their concept and their plans.

https://vk.gy/blog/an-interview-with-luvielle/

Edited by BrenGun

chinari: Honestly, I’m not committed to VK. I happened to join a VK band; that’s it.

Chinari's gonna leave by the end of the month due to musical differences

59 minutes ago, Gesu said:

Chinari's gonna leave by the end of the month due to musical differences

literally got that feeling too, wonder why this dumb-dumb even bothered joining at all

Well there are some more people who don't really listen to visual kei bands but still are visual kei musicians.

Nothing wrong with that. I never saw that as an issue, if members really can go along with each other, it can be a truly strong point. 

Edited by BrenGun

17 hours ago, BrenGun said:

Well there are some more people who don't really listen to visual kei bands but still are visual kei musicians.

Nothing wrong with that. I never saw that as an issue, if members really can go along with each other, it can be a truly strong point. 

It's not so much listening to visual kei bands, and more so not caring for the visual aspect... which is going to be a big portion of the appeal for fans whether one chooses to acknowledge that or not.

I think everyone is just suspecting that him not caring or being committed is going to lead to issues (read: departure due to creative differences, or something of that sort).

2 minutes ago, ahnchc said:

It's not so much listening to visual kei bands, and more so not caring for the visual aspect... which is going to be a big portion of the appeal for fans whether one chooses to acknowledge that or not.

I think everyone is just suspecting that him not caring or being committed is going to lead to issues (read: departure due to creative differences, or something of that sort).

I know enough bandman who don't listen to visual kei music that often, but who prefer other style of bands much more.
And often those bands are really amazing bands, because they don't follow the "normal usual boring compose melodies of vkei"

We shouldn't judge someone who doesn't care much about vkei music about this matter at all.

Visual kei is not only about the sound, but also the way of your looks and attitude. 

Sign in to follow this