Hi! My name is Zena. I've been a vk fan since 2011 and I've known of this site basically since then but I haven't joined until now. My favourite bands are the GazettE, Dir en grey, vellaDonna, Devil Kitty and Tomodachi. Other possibly less interesting things about me are that I like to crochet and my favourite video games are Pokemon and Animal Crossing. 

Welcome!

I'm also a big fan of vellaDonna. CHAOS is such a fantastic album.

Are you looking forward to Animal Crossing: New Horizons?

11 hours ago, Plant said:

Welcome!

I'm also a big fan of vellaDonna. CHAOS is such a fantastic album.

Are you looking forward to Animal Crossing: New Horizons?

Thank you!!
Fantastic is a great word to describe CHAOS. It's one of my favourite albums. 

I'm really excited for New Horizons. I've been playing Pocket Camp pretty obsessively on my phone since it came out and I feel like I'll probably be doing the exact same with New Horizons lol.

10 hours ago, CAT5 said:

Welcome to the forum! Out of curiosity, what made you finally want to register?

Thanks!! I've kind of fallen out of visual kei recently and decided I want to keep up with recent news. A few of my friends told me there's a downloads section too which is very appealing to me as one of my favourite sites for visual kei downloads has been defunct for 7 years.

4 hours ago, Gesu said:

Welcome~! Hope you have fun here and it's nice to see another AC fan lol. Excited for the new game? ^_^

Thank you~~ I am suuuuuper excited for New Horizons! I saw a preview of the character customization and that's probably one the features I'm most excited for.

2 hours ago, Himeaimichu said:

Hey! You probably know I'm Aimi from facebook lol

Hi~~